Frue

Feb 5, 2019
It has music and ambient sound effects. You should hear the music already in the main menu.
Is this a bug ? Found it when i choose Remove Hand instead Kiss Her before MC going have a sex with Lilith
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her name suddenly change back to Crone not as Lilith

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 3, 2019
Walkthrough has been updated. As always if you find an error or something please tag me so I can fix it.
WTFosaurus So I think I'm fucked, I've made it to where I'm presenting my theory on the Fairy Queen's vision, and I've followed the walkthrough, but I don't have the clue "Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter". When and where was I supposed to get this clue? The WT didn't mention it and none of my interactions with Nell gave me anything except "Nell is part Fey".

So far now I'm not sure it's possible to go forward...?

NOTE: Unrelated but I don't know how to tag anyone in a post...

Last edited:
Reactions: svvaga

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
WTFosaurus So I think I'm fucked, I've made it to where I'm presenting my theory on the Fairy Queen's vision, and I've followed the walkthrough, but I don't have the clue "Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter". When and where was I supposed to get this clue? The WT didn't mention it and none of my interactions with Nell gave me anything except "Nell is part Fey".

And try useing the search engine in the Thread... because this one has been asked and answered several times already

Reactions: gobbet

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
lol is it wrong i want to kill elf king and take his queen as one of my wives lol. wth that fucker just stabbed me now i really want to kill him

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
im at part of walktrough where supposed to get reveal that he'll is fairy queens daughter but i cant figure out how

Reactions: ghost5555512

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
How long do I have to wait until the new pixie queen will have sex with me? She says she's still mad at me and want to wait a bit... Do I have to do something to cheer her up?

Oh! And of course Long Live Belle, both the dev and that beautiful and wild tongued pixie! :love: Her propulsed scene is just unforgettable :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018

You get that clue from Samara.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
im at part of walktrough where supposed to get reveal that he'll is fairy queens daughter but i cant figure out how
You might want to search in this thread — that question has been asked and answered many times — including on this page.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
You might want to search in this thread — that question has been asked and answered many times — including on this page.
lol i found it a while ago i missed serena im on day 59 now not sure how far im I am away from end game but i cant stop lol

Reactions: Antosha

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
How long do I have to wait until the new pixie queen will have sex with me? She says she's still mad at me and want to wait a bit... Do I have to do something to cheer her up?

Oh! And of course Long Live Belle, both the dev and that beautiful and wild tongued pixie! :love: Her propulsed scene is just unforgettable :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You must have threatened to leave her if she did not go with you.
Don't do that, it supposedly will have a bad ending.

Reactions: Obelixeke

FuujSama

May 8, 2019
The Walkthrough is missing a line. You need to ask Samarra about herself again. She'll give you the right clue.
Edit: The walkthrough is apparently fixed now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes