Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You must have threatened to leave her if she did not go with you.
Don't do that, it supposedly will have a bad ending.
Of course, this is the path to take according to the Walkthrough. I'll have to see if I can go to an old save and try it another way.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
should i wait to start end of game till after Nell is queen? when is the best time to start end of game?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yes i just changed it :D
you can read the erotic Novels (each requires reading the same Novel twice) that you need to recover for Primrose that alone should grant you 3... one more from takeing groping actions far enough to go for a girls sex if I remember corectly

marshmellowpudding

Aug 11, 2018
The walkthrough says I need to ask Primrose for family records to continue with Evelyn's story, but I'm not getting the option. I've looking everywhere at this point, with no luck.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
you can read the erotic Novels (each requires reading the same Novel twice) that you need to recover for Primrose that alone should grant you 3... one more from takeing groping actions far enough to go for a girls sex if I remember corectly
I managed to max it out without any night actions, though I don't remember how.

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
should i wait to start end of game till after Nell is queen? when is the best time to start end of game?
Its more good when dev launch final update or this game is in Complete version, but you can peek how endgame looks like by create new save place and play it..

d**k B*tt

Oct 11, 2017
Hey...... umm..... I don't know if this has been asked but is that one charisma point tied to a relationship with your sister? I would like to avoid the relationship if possible. And is that point essential to getting future scenes? Thanks in advance.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey...... umm..... I don't know if this has been asked but is that one charisma point tied to a relationship with your sister? I would like to avoid the relationship if possible. And is that point essential to getting future scenes? Thanks in advance.
All Charisma Points are tied to finishing relationships (aside form the first that can be gained from a book)... so one is also tied to her

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
None of the charisma advances are optional at this point, but I aim to make them that way in the future.

Reactions: d**k B*tt

d**k B*tt

Oct 11, 2017
None of the charisma advances are optional at this point, but I aim to make them that way in the future.
EDIT: Someone above said charisma is tied to finishing relationships must I make the sister not dislike incest and the reject her? To "finish the relationship"
EDIT 2: Cuz I rejected Nell but I still got a point

So it seems to me that this might happen after the Endgame is finished (or during it), I can not(but I will try to) assume your plans but I heard of a clean up you are may be doing, which could go both ways depending on your plans and how future updates pan out. I will, however, assume the additional sex scenes (of teaching the previous Fairy Queen "more options" among other things) are part of it as well as a different balance of the coin system(the math might end you if you let it) and stuff like not exactly making the stats optional but doing something like not having to make the player acquire the stats through forcing them into romantic relationships with the girls they might like to avoid. Whatever choice you decide to make considering the game's current quality(which has been escalating with each passing update) I and many other fans(a fair assumption to make) have faith in you. Thank you for creating an irregularly well-made experience(I don't generally love most games here).

Last edited:
Reactions: Belle

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Walkthrough has been updated. As always if you find an error or something please tag me so I can fix it.
Just an FYI, morning of day 44 does not work .. you can not have sex with Erato if you've had sex within the last 3 days.

Edit: Well, I'm not sure what has happened in the Walkthru .. I couldn't figure out where to get the last point of charisma so I started new game and followed the walkthru with no deviations. On day 44 you can not have sex with Erato, in the morning, and in the afternoon I can not use the clue Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter as I have not received it yet.

Edit 2: Day 44, Afternoon .. Talk to Samarra to get your charisma pt. Talk about Samarra to get the clue Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter (did I miss it on a previous day?)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes