Jun 10, 2020
There is none. Many people in here seem to have reached the good ending without understanding how, so they guess when they try to help others. They don't always guess correctly.
Belle Developer is (obviously) right. The clues you need for the solution make sense; if anything, the clues and the order in which they're needed make more sense than the order of some of the clues needed earlier in the story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
WOW Belle, good update and for everyone that got the good ending on your part, congrats, I guess I choose the wrongs one, since I got the bad ending and the demon killed me, lol going to do a replay to see what I miss in the game story to see what the other ending are

Reactions: Belle

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
WOW Belle, good update and for everyone that got the good ending on your part, congrats, I guess I choose the wrongs one, since I got the bad ending and the demon killed me, lol going to do a replay to see what I miss in the game story to see what the other ending are
I got the good ending(s).

Last edited:

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
that was a very good update... it'll be funny after what transpired, if Selena get's preg from the MC...lol

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Oof, I just realised I have to pretty much restart the game (or go back really far) in order to get the good ending.

Edit:

OK so I got to the endings good a proper now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes