Justdance123

Jun 16, 2019
I don't think so. Even when the game is complete it will be possible only in the second play through if I remember correctly.
How exactly do you get to that second playthrough to unlock Perv 6? I tried just starting a New Game after I finished the first and got the bad ending but Perversity is still capped to 5.

BS2001

Jul 11, 2020
Hi Belle thanks for great game. Look forward to next update. Hope you are planning a sequel or something after this is completed.

Reactions: Belle
Nov 14, 2020
I played this game till you find out the crone is a chick and fuck her. Not sure how long ago. Since then how much has happened? I don't think I can play all that again. Can someone just brief me the story from there onwards till now (if nit here PM me)

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
1-What is the bad ending?(I didn't know there was one)
2-Is incest patch needed after the last update?
3- Belle Will there be any content for the nun in the future?

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
How exactly do you get to that second playthrough to unlock Perv 6? I tried just starting a New Game after I finished the first and got the bad ending but Perversity is still capped to 5.
That is after the game is complete, the game is still incomplete.
Belle, as per their posts, intend to add more content to the branches after the main story is wrapped up - which will happen in next update. I am not sure when will the option for second play through open up, could be 2-3 updates from here. Once implemented, basically you will be allowed to retain some of the acquired abilities and play the game again (once you have reached an ending that is).

I am writing this based on what I remember from earlier posts by Belle here. I could be wrong.

Reactions: Justdance123

szieve

Jul 22, 2020
First... Great work...might be a bit long in the tooth for some peoples tastes, but a really interesting story. I have many hours in this already.. started out rather blindly, and then picked up the walkthrough when I was around day 30. I had to go back and do a few things out of order. I'm now on day 80.

I followed the walkthrough instructions for convincing Nell to visit the Queen (threaten), but then When I follow the walkthrough later I can't have sex with her when she is Queen because I threatened her? Am I stuck, or can I "finish" the game without doing this?

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
First... Great work...might be a bit long in the tooth for some peoples tastes, but a really interesting story. I have many hours in this already.. started out rather blindly, and then picked up the walkthrough when I was around day 30. I had to go back and do a few things out of order. I'm now on day 80.

I followed the walkthrough instructions for convincing Nell to visit the Queen (threaten), but then When I follow the walkthrough later I can't have sex with her when she is Queen because I threatened her? Am I stuck, or can I "finish" the game without doing this?
I don't believe you are stuck in terms of finishing the game, but that is the danger of following the unofficial walkthrough blindly.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hi Belle thanks for great game. Look forward to next update. Hope you are planning a sequel or something after this is completed.
There will be "or something." There won't be a sequel to Long Live the Princess.

3- @Belle Will there be any content for the nun in the future?
Yeah, she's NG+ exclusive, so you'll see much more of her there.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes