Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is there a official discord_?
As shown on the Patreon and SubscribeStar pages, the Discord server is here:

Of course, there are a bunch of channels on it that are available only to supporters.

Reactions: BayJay47

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
What's with the walkthrough? How come it's like several versions behind? People also seem to have gripes with it?

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
I started a NG+, but there is no map in the upper right corner when i got to go to the crone the first time, so i'm stuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: sharkrash

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
The maker (3rd party) has not made a new one
You can make one for us all

Some of us will say thanks

Some will bitch that it got whatever wrong

PEACE

But up to the walkthrough's end it does actually work and show the best routes? I saw some people saying that they ended up with bad routes and such?

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
any new walkthrough? does beating the game unlock the entire gallery? been soo long since i last check this game.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Yes as you can tell from the posts JUST before yours we are ALL sharing the new walk through

But you can't have it sorry
The bouncer at the door says you just aren't worthy
Its times like this that I wish we had a high five emoji on here. So until then, I guess we'll have to make do with the "Hey There" one.

• Hey there
Reactions: jaw1986baby

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Enjoy the game very much. To me, it's got this Legend Of The Seeker vibe to it. Only the Confessor in this is male and not female. Like maybe Richard and Kahlan had a child and the MC is it. Probably why I enjoy playing it so much.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes