trutru

Mar 29, 2020
I wrote about it on Patreon and SubscribeStar two months ago.
Just read it, I have played quite a lot of Arkham Horror, it will be really cool if you manage to do a well-designed card game. Do you also take inspiration from more recent card video games such as Ratropolis or Monster Train for instance?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Just read it, I have played quite a lot of Arkham Horror, it will be really cool if you manage to do a well-designed card game. Do you also take inspiration from more recent card video games such as Ratropolis or Monster Train for instance?
I'm not familiar with those two games, but I have a pretty clear idea in my head of how this game will play, even if the exact mechanical details are not set in stone yet. My top priority is to make something that is fun to play, not just the first time you try it but also the 100th.

I'm also taking the feedback I've received to heart, so it's likely that I'm going to make a more fantastical, epic story than I had in mind at first. More on that later.

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
Why it is lag in animation part???
Everything is running smoothly except the animation. it took me 5mins to get past that fapping animation at the beginning.

(I played the android ver. and I try Joiplay it's still the same in animation part)
Don't use joiplay. Stick with Android apk

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Game is awesome. Can anyone update walkthrought, pls?
Walkthrough pretty much covers the game as it is, right up to the end. The last couple of patches have been more about filling in the games in the sex scenes for a few characters.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
What is the NTR in the game ?
I used the search function and there are pages upon pages of people saying that The ntr is the sister dating someone. And we can prevent it. So its avoidable.
Didnt see anything else. Hope that this is all of it xd

EDIT:
Nvm that thing with the sister was the only ntr moment thankfully. Dev even confirms there wont be more <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
I'm not familiar with those two games, but I have a pretty clear idea in my head of how this game will play, even if the exact mechanical details are not set in stone yet. My top priority is to make something that is fun to play, not just the first time you try it but also the 100th.

I'm also taking the feedback I've received to heart, so it's likely that I'm going to make a more fantastical, epic story than I had in mind at first. More on that later.
I hope it will be free from annoying puzzles (atleast make them skippable) & it will be a true harem game instead of a fake one!!
Belle

• Angry
Reactions: zhagzhuga

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
How to trigger the quest for the Shrink Spell?
1 - See the naked woman by the river.
2 - Get shrunk by the Crone.
3 - Have access to the reading room.
4 - Discover the crone's true identity.
5 - Visit the crone's hut in the afternoon and eventually it should trigger.

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
I am at the very beginning but this looks like a quality and well written game with nice characters. Happy to see also a pinch of humor. Hope my good vibes prove right.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes