heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
This game is one of the best here, period! Great story, replayable, good renders, multiple endings!
It's not easy to get the good ending, though.
This one sets the standard for the rest!

Reactions: Belle

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
I can more or less promise that there won't be any new scenes with Evelyn. With the exception of a few of her animations that still require updating for higher framerates (and better physics), I'm entirely done with her story.
Is it possible to get good ending with zero sex with Evelyn? :p

Very good game, btw. Thank You!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Wow. Tried game following walkthrough but dissapointed at the end so played again going for Nell solo. Did all quests without banging any girl. Does anyone know how to bang Agnes saw in save file editor that she can get pregnant but only have a couple things to edit not like the other girls and one of her variables was random seeing her only thing on my mind that she appears random depending time and day. So will try to figure ot out since in Ng you keep stats and skills and can edit gold so will have more time to see if she spawns more or edit save file and make her pregnant to see if their scene with her. Game is good but wish they put a bigger penis to Mc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can more or less promise that there won't be any new scenes with Evelyn. With the exception of a few of her animations that still require updating for higher framerates (and better physics), I'm entirely done with her story.
hopefully not same bouncing boobs as in other game or with more frames on boobs moving during sex.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
hopefully not same bouncing boobs as in other game or with more frames on boobs moving during sex.
You've seen animations with the expected number of frames for just about all the characters already, including Evelyn.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Wow. Tried game following walkthrough but dissapointed at the end so played again going for Nell solo. Did all quests without banging any girl. Does anyone know how to bang Agnes saw in save file editor that she can get pregnant but only have a couple things to edit not like the other girls and one of her variables was random seeing her only thing on my mind that she appears random depending time and day. So will try to figure ot out since in Ng you keep stats and skills and can edit gold so will have more time to see if she spawns more or edit save file and make her pregnant to see if their scene with her. Game is good but wish they put a bigger penis to Mc.
Sister Agnes' content is not yet in the game; she will be a NG+ character.

Reactions: chicho1958

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
One of the best adult VN i ever played (i played it a few months ago) , i noticed a pattern for good VN's (the sex is not the story, it's the story that make the sex ) . It's in my top 5 .

Reactions: zandalari and Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
belle tongue.jpg

Version 0.37 is now out for patrons and subscribers. You can find download links at and , as usual.

This update finally allows you to learn the Shrink spell that the Crone has been taunting you with for so long. A certain pixie companion of yours is sure to appreciate the effort. Additionally, Belle's epilogue has been expanded to include more options and images.

With this out of the way, Belle's story can now be considered complete, putting us one step closer towards completion of Long Live the Princess in its entirety.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.37.0:
  • Added a new quest to obtain and learn the Shrink spell.
  • Added a new sex scene with Belle.
  • Expanded the epilogue with more options and images for Belle.
  • You should now be able to admit your feelings to Evelyn even if you solve her secrets out of order.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice, now they can have sex but since mc doesn't have invisibility spell sex won't be as public as some would want.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Still waiting for more Samarra scenes. Been waiting for a couple of months for more progress with best girl.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Still waiting for more Samarra scenes. Been waiting for a couple of months for more progress with best girl.
There is room for more Samarra scenes, but I don't see this as essential. I might add some later, maybe even after 1.0 is out, but we'll see. I can't keep adding stuff to this game forever.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Does anyone else feel like this game would have been much better if it was bit darker? You get a spell that allows you to corrupt people and even the mc is excited about it, but every sex scene is vanilla. We work hard to find out what are the secrets of these characters and immediately afterwards it turns out that it doesn't matter. They all like you.

The graphics are fine, but the story is lame in my opinion.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Does anyone else feel like this game would have been much better if it was bit darker? You get a spell that allows you to corrupt people and even the mc is excited about it, but every sex scene is vanilla. We work hard to find out what are the secrets of these characters and immediately afterwards it turns out that it doesn't matter. They all like you.
Why do you think this game is one of the most popular games here?

Its because the MC is a decent person. Yes, he has this incredibly power, but he doesn't really abuse it. (Also, its kinda heavily hinted that while he can reveal dark secrets, he can't really make people do what they don't want to do).

There are tonnes of other games out there where the main character gets up to all sorts of shady shit. Which frankly, gets boring. So guess what, games where the MC is good or decent, well, they're better received.

Look, I'll be honest. I've been a fan of this game since I first came across it way way way back when I discovered it on another forum. Because it was the kind of game you didn't usually see. And if you don't like that, well cool, there are plenty of games out there that can cater to your...tastes.

The graphics are fine, but the story is lame in my opinion.
I'd like to remind you of the old adage about opinions and assholes. I don't need to say more.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Why do you think this game is one of the most popular games here?

Its because the MC is a decent person. Yes, he has this incredibly power, but he doesn't really abuse it. (Also, its kinda heavily hinted that while he can reveal dark secrets, he can't really make people do what they don't want to do).

There are tonnes of other games out there where the main character gets up to all sorts of shady shit. Which frankly, gets boring. So guess what, games where the MC is good or decent, well, they're better received.

Look, I'll be honest. I've been a fan of this game since I first came across it way way way back when I discovered it on another forum. Because it was the kind of game you didn't usually see. And if you don't like that, well cool, there are plenty of games out there that can cater to your...tastes.

I'd like to remind you of the old adage about opinions and assholes. I don't need to say more.
Akabur used to make ~20k iirc a month while developing a game about some asshole molesting a schoolgirl. Games about corruption can be successful, but they definitely require a lot more work and writing talent.

The intro of this game promised me corruption. That is the only reason I am complaining about this game being vanilla.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Assuming you're not exaggerating when you say "molesting", it sounds like the issue is that you're confusing Stockholm Syndrome and corruption.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes