Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
I know maybe it's to late this far in the game development, but my idea is to implement an unlock hability after we finish the game, the hability to shrink to Belle size every time we want.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know maybe it's to late this far in the game development, but my idea is to implement an unlock hability after we finish the game, the hability to shrink to Belle size every time we want.
enlarging or shrinking is in plans.

Reactions: Fanatic7

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
I don't think the size difference is what's keeping Belle from getting freaky with any of the other women:

belle "Yeah, that's right. I'm straight! I'm from a species with only one gender, and I'm attracted to the one that doesn't exist."

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
In fact, Belle actually asks the MC to use the Morph Sexuality spell on her, because its the only way she can go back to the other pixies.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I don't think the size difference is what's keeping Belle from getting freaky with any of the other women:

belle "Yeah, that's right. I'm straight! I'm from a species with only one gender, and I'm attracted to the one that doesn't exist."
Even then, she could do shit like lick your cum off the sleeping girls.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Can anyone give me the full sized image of this pic of selena ?
What do you define as "full sized"? That image is basically what there is as I rendered it at the same resolution you see in the game.

I'm not sure how closely this matches with the final version, but here is one of my early renders for that background that I made, before I adjusted its position and animated it:

Selena Higher Quality.png

Nov 2, 2020
What do you define as "full sized"? That image is basically what there is as I rendered it at the same resolution you see in the game.

I'm not sure how closely this matches with the final version, but here is one of my early renders for that background that I made, before I adjusted its position and animated it:

View attachment 1360766
It's good....I cropped the image from the main menu to remove tittle but I couldn't get the full image some parts was cut off ..
The one u send it's perfect thanks a lot bud

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes