Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
The game needs a better hint system, maybe putting Belle giving us tips, for example when we choose the wrong destination she say's something like there's no time to go there, or create a talk to Belle where we can ask belle what she thinks we should do.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game needs a better hint system, maybe putting Belle giving us tips, for example when we choose the wrong destination she say's something like there's no time to go there, or create a talk to Belle where we can ask belle what she thinks we should do.
travelling doesn't consume time so going to wrong place doesn't matter and belle doesn't know much and doesn't care much on things.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
"Hu is the name of the new protagonist."
"Who?"
"Hu."
"That's what I asked you."
"I told you, Hu is the name of the new protagonist."
"WHO IS HE?"
"I JUST TOLD YOU, HU!"

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
"Hu is the name of the new protagonist."
"Who?"
"Hu."
"That's what I asked you."
"I told you, Hu is the name of the new protagonist."
"WHO IS HE?"
"I JUST TOLD YOU, HU!"
Reminds me of the memes that came out when Chin-Lung Hu played for the Lost Angeles Dodgers and the New York Mets.

cbing92

Apr 26, 2020
Hello brothers! Is there a walkthrough mod or pdf after v 31? Couldn't find it anywhere even after some intense searching.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello brothers! Is there a walkthrough mod or pdf after v 31? Couldn't find it anywhere even after some intense searching.
no mod, ingame has hint system, old written wt and even newer was made i think help if needed. 0.31 and .36 are same game except on ng+ .36+ has and will have few things 0.31 didn't have.

Reactions: cbing92

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Should I save edit my stats to max from the beginning? There are a lot of events that have stat requirements, but I seriously doubt that they are all repeatable.
Those events are for when you play new game+ and carry over your raised stats. I think so far it's all just some minor dialog changes for now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Should I save edit my stats to max from the beginning? There are a lot of events that have stat requirements, but I seriously doubt that they are all repeatable.
no need to edit, you'll max all eventually. besides it could break game.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
The wait for the next update is killing me bros.
Anyone got the latest prog report?
Don't wanna sub if it's not expected this month.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes