WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
mind tricks maybe.

not sure if primrose being locked up can still fuck up end game as it did earlier (some versions ago).
Pretty sure that you still miss out on Primrose's dark secret if you don't save her from jail. Unless I'm mistaken, that's intended game design.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Pretty sure that you still miss out on Primrose's dark secret if you don't save her from jail. Unless I'm mistaken, that's intended game design.
Kind of. I have plans for an alternate way to obtain her dark secret for this kind of situation, but I haven't decided yet if I'm actually going to do this. It's not missing content, so the game will feel complete even without it, but it would be nice to have.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Belle Is it possible that there will be more content with the princesses later on? For me there is way to less content with them and also i like Selena the most even i she appears only for a short time near the end of the game. Its sad that the name giving Princess only has so much screen time. :(

Since i could only find a few parts missing in the game (1 Spell, the nighly activities and their stats and the scene with Nell in the strangers bedroom) im afraid, that the game is nearly finished and there will be no more time with the royal sisters :(

PS: I totally understand why you chose Belle as your alias here. Shes lovely and the hidden MC:D

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@Belle Is it possible that there will be more content with the princesses later on? For me there is way to less content with them and also i like Selena the most even i she appears only for a short time near the end of the game. Its sad that the name giving Princess only has so much screen time. :(
While I won't rule anything out conclusively, I see no pressing need to add any more scenes with them to the game. In fact, I can't even imagine where I would add something like that without breaking the story structure.

Selena was always intended as an endgame arrival. This isn't a game where all the girls are available equally, or even developed to the same degree. Compare, say, Erato to Evelyn, for example, and you'll see that they have vastly different amounts of content. This is by design.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
While I won't rule anything out conclusively, I see no pressing need to add any more scenes with them to the game. In fact, I can't even imagine where I would add something like that without breaking the story structure.

Selena was always intended as an endgame arrival. This isn't a game where all the girls are available equally, or even developed to the same degree. Compare, say, Erato to Evelyn, for example, and you'll see that they have vastly different amounts of content. This is by design.
So to take your comparison I would say, Erato is a site character while Evelyn is more like a primary love interest and so the focus/content for both is ok but this would mean that the princesses are more like site characters too. Would agree for Lilith but Selena? To let her "wait" on the side line till the last couple of minutes let the game looks more like mainly corrupting random chicks than actually stepping stones while on the way for saving the princess/the world.

BUT thats just my 2 cents about the focus of the story. Nevertheless a great game!

Last (dumb) question while im on it:
Is the NG+ worth it? I can only remember a couple of times where i didnt have enough stats for an answer/action where it was clear that it only works with NG+. Or is there anything else like different conversations or stuff like that?

Thx in advance!

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So to take your comparison I would say, Erato is a site character while Evelyn is more like a primary love interest and so the focus/content for both is ok but this would mean that the princesses are more like site characters too. Would agree for Lilith but Selena? To let her "wait" on the side line till the last couple of minutes let the game looks more like mainly corrupting random chicks than actually stepping stones while on the way for saving the princess/the world.
Selena isn't a side character. She is the goal of your quest, ie. the target at the end of it. The entire point is that she won't arrive until late and that you're preparing for this event. What possible situation could you imagine where there would be room for more scenes with her in the current storyline? From the moment she arrives in town, her timeline is packed. I'm sorry, but I'm struggling to understand what your point is exactly. I mean, why ask for more content for her when there is literally no room for it?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Dudlbert Essentially, when you confront Selene, that's the end of the story. All that's left afterwards is the epilogue, the where are they now scene. And having a sex scene kinda defeats the purpose of an epilogue because you already know they're going to be at it like fuckin' rabbits anyway.

Selene is a third act character, yes, she's discussed in the earlier parts of the game, but her whole point is a very limited opportunity to met her and act/react. You literally have one chance with her, unlike the other characters who you meet months in advance or have already known.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Selena isn't a side character. She is the goal of your quest, ie. the target at the end of it. The entire point is that she won't arrive until late and that you're preparing for this event. What possible situation could you imagine where there would be room for more scenes with her in the current storyline? From the moment she arrives in town, her timeline is packed. I'm sorry, but I'm struggling to understand what your point is exactly. I mean, why ask for more content for her when there is literally no room for it?
tl;dr if her time in the village would be extended, there would be more room.

I think if the coronation ceremony and the festivities are extended to about a week or so you could have opend a whole new part of the game where the game/gameplay is really about the princess/queen and exorcising the Demon. It was totally normal to have week long parties at such events so why not take advantage of it. There were still traces of here, at least years back so why not give the chance of appealing to her by charm and/or magic of a longer course of action while staying hidden with your skills so that the demon is weakend and blindsided?

At the moment you get steamrolled at first sight, running around a couple of hours looking for her, fuck her, do a Detective Conan on the Demon and Thaddeus and GG.

It just feels like a good series where its (against all fans) canceled in the 3rd season and they just need a fast and some kind of plausible ending.

Hope i could somehow elaborate what i thought about more content :)

Kind regards!

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
tl;dr if her time in the village would be extended, there would be more room.

I think if the coronation ceremony and the festivities are extended to about a week or so you could have opend a whole new part of the game where the game/gameplay is really about the princess/queen and exorcising the Demon. It was totally normal to have week long parties at such events so why not take advantage of it. There were still traces of here, at least years back so why not give the chance of appealing to her by charm and/or magic of a longer course of action while staying hidden with your skills so that the demon is weakend and blindsided?

At the moment you get steamrolled at first sight, running around a couple of hours looking for her, fuck her, do a Detective Conan on the Demon and Thaddeus and GG.

It just feels like a good series where its (against all fans) canceled in the 3rd season and they just need a fast and some kind of plausible ending.

Hope i could somehow elaborate what i thought about more content :)

Kind regards!
It was always intended to be this way. In fact, the endgame is longer today than it was set up in my original design document. I'm sorry you assumed that the endgame would be something that it was never meant to me.

Reactions: Dudlbert

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
NTR -> goes directly into trashcan.
There Is No NTR besides that asshole (why he earned that title is revealed in endgame) trying to rape evelyn/sister but player can interrupt that or let it happen so your choice if game has NTR or no.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There Is No NTR besides that asshole (why he earned that title is revealed in endgame) trying to rape evelyn/sister but player can interrupt that or let it happen so your choice if game has NTR or no.
And if you choose not to interrupt, it's voyeurism, not notorare.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

Belle and Crone would be fun you have to admit, but probably not tenable story wise.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
i know but to test if humans and pixies can reproduce that spell is needed.
Nah pregnancy is nasty. Besides this is about Belle and young Crone together in a scene, Belle can be small for that, and I'm not trying to get a pregnancy image out of it, looks like you and I are after two different things.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah pregnancy is nasty. Besides this is about Belle and young Crone together in a scene, Belle can be small for that, and I'm not trying to get a pregnancy image out of it, looks like you and I are after two different things.
it was joke but humans and fairies are compatible babywise so maybe pixies and humans are too.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes