kev002

Jul 8, 2021
just played the game today, had a question, really glad if u guys answer: can i still reach the 3some ending with evelyn and callie after started exclusive relationships with both of them, cuz i did the first 3some scene at the tailor store nearly 10 times but the scene when evelyn invites into the 3some relationship doesn't happen

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
I tried ending games a couple of times differently but it always ended with my death, i.e., bad ending. I searched this board for possible reasons for that but I could not find specific reasons. However, I was able to have a successful ending where everybody except the villains survive and get happy.

The following is a guide for the people,

1) who tried ending game a couple of times but had only bad ending where you were killed.

2) who thinks that a new Walkthrough compatible with the game V0.36 is needed.

o Required game status before entering the ending game for a successful ending.

I do not have structural knowledge for this game but considering the status I observed and what I encountered during the ending process, it seems that one 's status needs to be like this

1) Do-do list: Only one task of Deep Sleep Spell is to be left. The spell was explained as not provided in the current version of this game. It means one needs to complete all the required tasks

For example, Morph Sexuality Spell and Probe Memory Spell are needed explicitly in the ending fight. Also support from the previous Fairy Queen is required. I interpret it as that Nell needs to become the Queen and the current Queen needs to step down.

2) Abilities: All the abilities are to the maximum.

o Guide for the progress before the ending game

The Walkthrough 0.31 V2 referenced at the main page of this game is still good for V0.36 at least for one to get ready for the ending game.

Certainly there are some places where the instruction of the walkthrough is not compatible with V0.36. However, the difference is not big and one can figure out what to do at that place. For example, For the activity with Nell, the walkthrough suggests to have sex with Nell though your previous attempt to kissing her was rejected. Here what you need to do is obviously not to follow the walkthrough but to build intimacy by selecting 'Spend time with Nell' then try kissing, sex, so on.

The places of incompatibility are not many, I remember them as 3~4 places.

o Guide after having started the ending game

Yes, I have saved my game in a safe spot. Start the endgame!

Kiss her

Continue

Sammarra ; Can you get me access to Princess Selena Tomorrow?

Nell :I could use your help obtaining mistletoe berries

Callie :Nah, it was nothing. I won’t disturb you anymore today.

Primrose

Evelyn

He seems trustworthy enough to me.

Fuck Evelyn’s pussy

No problem. If you want it up the ass, you’ll get it up the ass. Cum in her ass.

Yeah. I'll come with you as backup

Let Samarra give you a BJ

Invade Mind(Selena : at the store room)

Invade Mind (Selena : at the wood)

. Princess Selena has a sister, Princess Lilith.

- You were afraid of Lilith, weren't you?

. The Crone is actually Princess Lilith, still alive after all this time.

Remove inhibitions

Morph Sexuality

(Demon appearance)

(Lilith appearance)

(Thaddeus appearance)

(Ex-Fairy Queen appearance)

Invade Mind (to Demon)

3. His actions today:

3.2 He let me go after I discovered his secret

3.2.3 The absorption spell

Banish

Now you have saved the lives of yours and also others.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
is there a Mac version of 0.36.0 planned, or is that not currently in the cards?
If you have 0.35 for Mac, you can easily upgrade it to 0.36. Download the Windows version, copy the game folder that comes with it and use that to replace the game folder in the Mac app. (right click, show package contents, go to /Contents/Resources/autorun)

sadfuck

Jan 22, 2021
If you have 0.35 for Mac, you can easily upgrade it to 0.36. Download the Windows version, copy the game folder that comes with it and use that to replace the game folder in the Mac app. (right click, show package contents, go to /Contents/Resources/autorun)
Thank you for responding.
I have version 0.33, which seems to be the most recent Mac update.
Would the method you outlined still work if I DL the newest version here?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Usually except when it doesn't but doesn't hurt to try and if doesn't work then playing win version with renpysdk for mac works until some1 compiles actual mac version.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
No. 0.3.3 was made with an older version of Ren'Py (7.3.5). For 0.3.6, you'll need Ren'Py 7.4.4.
It's very easy to build a Mac version yourself though. You will need to download the Ren'Py SDK and follow some simple instructions. For downloadlink and how-to see the excellent post by cold_arctus https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-3532643

D

Deleted member 3511387

I'll preface this by saying that I supported this game for the last 4 years until I played the current episode. This game is nothing short of a thievery. The endings were atrocious and it's bizarre that the endings went in this direction considering that there was no hint whatsoever that the story would have ended this way. Multiple endings my ass. No actual harem on the love/good route.

How does the game go on for 35 episodes and 5 years of development time with the MC being with every single LI without one discovering MC's relationship with the other, without none of the LIs finding out about it and then in the last episode just forcing the MC to choose between LI's in the span of a single episode? All of that progress with each LI down the gutter, forcing people to play the game from the beginning and have multiple saves just for the sake of having multiple love/good endings.

The single LI endings would have made sense if there was an indication about there being a conflict of love interest between LIs at the very least through halfway of the game's progress. But no, You can choose to have a relationship with every single character till the last episode until the dev decides that there won't be a harem ending on the good/love route. People will say that "tHeRe wAs nO hArEm tAg tO bEgIn wItH"; then there should have been some choices or events that forced the MC to choose between LIs. But we can conveniently follow each and every route with all LIs and there are no consequences until the last fucking episode after 35 updates of having no consequences.
The game was good but the lack of a proper ending just marred the whole experience and it's fucking infuriating.

• Angry
Reactions: osaki_nami

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I'll preface this by saying that I supported this game for the last 4 years until I played the current episode. This game is nothing short of a thievery. The endings were atrocious and it's bizarre that the endings went in this direction considering that there was no hint whatsoever that the story would have ended this way. Multiple endings my ass. No actual harem on the love/good route.

How does the game go on for 35 episodes and 5 years of development time with the MC being with every single LI without one discovering MC's relationship with the other, without none of the LIs finding out about it and then in the last episode just forcing the MC to choose between LI's in the span of a single episode? All of that progress with each LI down the gutter, forcing people to play the game from the beginning and have multiple saves just for the sake of having multiple love/good endings.

The single LI endings would have made sense if there was an indication about there being a conflict of love interest between LIs at the very least through halfway of the game's progress. But no, You can choose to have a relationship with every single character till the last episode until the dev decides that there won't be a harem ending on the good/love route. People will say that "tHeRe wAs nO hArEm tAg tO bEgIn wItH"; then there should have been some choices or events that forced the MC to choose between LIs. But we can conveniently follow each and every route with all LIs and there are no consequences until the last fucking episode after 35 updates of having no consequences.
The game was good but the lack of a proper ending just marred the whole experience and it's fucking infuriating.
AYE RIGHT!!!! BS DETECTOR JUST EXPLODED EGG OVER YOUR GASH SHAPED FACE

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes