N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
any word if the game is gonna be finished soon ? e.g. 4 more updates and we are at 1.0 or its 10+ updates and its cant be estimated when the last update will be ?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
any word if the game is gonna be finished soon ? e.g. 4 more updates and we are at 1.0 or its 10+ updates and its cant be estimated when the last update will be ?
The main part of the game is finished, as in the story is done. However, there are still several minor scenes that need to be added/revised, such as:
- More options while the Fairy Queen is bathing.
- Nell's handjob scene while training with her.
- Sex scenes with the nun.
- Night time scenes.

We're in the end stretch of the game's life, but how many updates that will be? Couldn't tell you.

Reactions: N1K17Y

AshmedaiIX

Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the Callie only romance route? I've gotten the Callie and Evelyn route but not solo Callie.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the Callie only romance route? I've gotten the Callie and Evelyn route but not solo Callie.
Steps I used (bear in mind that I discovered this by accident, so its not 100% accurate)
- Build up the relationship with Callie to the point where you can use Morph Sexuality.
- Get Callie to pose nude, get her to the point where she joins you in masturbation.
- Ask to have sex with her. You might need to say you'd like to pursue a romantic relationship with her.
- Have sex.
- Talk to her the next day and if it works, Callie should ask if you want to go for a picnic.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Well, looks like some of you naughty people are getting your wish. Based on the latest patron/subscriber poll, the version after the one I'm working on now, in other words, version 0.38, will see the addition of Perversity 6 and all the missing night scene content. This is going to be a lot of work, I can tell...

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Well, looks like some of you naughty people are getting your wish. Based on the latest patron/subscriber poll, the version after the one I'm working on now, in other words, version 0.38, will see the addition of Perversity 6 and all the missing night scene content. This is going to be a lot of work, I can tell...
Well, the sex with the pixie was but the entrée for what we wanted.

Making sure all the ladies were safely tucked in their beds at night, with a nice glass of water by their beds. And maybe give them a kiss to the forehead goodnight.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Making sure all the ladies were safely tucked in their beds at night, with a nice glass of water by their beds. And maybe give them a kiss to the forehead goodnight.
and something long and thick between legs?

• Angry
Reactions: Evil13

dragonslaver

Jan 29, 2018
how do you guys solve samarra's identity? primrose is already been locked up and cant gather more clues? is this a bug? im already on day 101

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how do you guys solve samarra's identity? primrose is already been locked up and cant gather more clues? is this a bug? im already on day 101
mind tricks maybe.

not sure if primrose being locked up can still fuck up end game as it did earlier (some versions ago).

dragonslaver

Jan 29, 2018
mind tricks maybe.

not sure if primrose being locked up can still fuck up end game as it did earlier (some versions ago).
Man i was wondering for hours, i guess ineed to restart my playthrough didnt know that issue bout primrose issue thanks man

Lewis126

Jul 26, 2021
In the latest android version, is it possible to unlock all stats or are they still blocked for a later version?

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes