Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
well not love harem and yes harems were slavery mostly.
One might consider 19th Century polygamy (polygyny) as "Love Harems" of a sort, but outside of that the vast history of harems have been about slavery and/or power brokerage. There have been a few debatable examples of "charismatic cult" arrangements as well.

In general, real harems were not very romantic.

idontcare08

Oct 25, 2019
I'm having trouble getting the Callie romance to take off. I used the Morph Sexuality spell, and chose to take things further. She turned me down and said just FWB but see where things go. I've been having sex with her, did the threesome with Evelyn, had her kiss me, etc. I've done these things probable a dozen times with no dialogue change. What needs to happen in order to go down the relationship with her?

Edit: I guess I just needed to not have sex with Callie at night to give Evelyn a chance to talk about it.

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I'm having trouble getting the Callie romance to take off. I used the Morph Sexuality spell, and chose to take things further. She turned me down and said just FWB but see where things go. I've been having sex with her, did the threesome with Evelyn, had her kiss me, etc. I've done these things probable a dozen times with no dialogue change. What needs to happen in order to go down the relationship with her?
You've gone past the point.
When Callie talks to you about what you want, be it Friends with Benefits or a Relationship. Thats the point that determines whether or not you can be a couple.

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
hey belle! thank you for this beautiful and wonderful game.
i have replayed this so many times now. just amazing writing and renders!

Reactions: Belle

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I was playing around with the scene gallery, and it seems that there's no combination of variables that will let you cum inside Callie's pussy in her new solo bedroom scene. It works fine in an actual playthrough, but in a replay she will always make you cum outside no matter what.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
I was playing around with the scene gallery, and it seems that there's no combination of variables that will let you cum inside Callie's pussy in her new solo bedroom scene. It works fine in an actual playthrough, but in a replay she will always make you cum outside no matter what.
Known issue; I expect it will be fixed in the next version.

Reactions: Blaq Mask

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Known issue; I expect it will be fixed in the next version.
Yeah, it's already been fixed on my end and will be in the next version. She responds to how much she likes you, and there is no way to configure that in the current version.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, here is my compressed unofficial Android port of Long live The princess 0.36 with the gallery unlock mod by SomeGuyWithNoImagination
Usual screen gestures etc
Alternative save/log location. Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Edit: Fixed gallery unlocker
Note: to future self, android doesn't use .rpy and wont read from .rpyc in this way. copy extras.rpy to extras.txt and change mod .rpy to use text file.
Updated my compressed unofficial Android port to 0.36

Reactions: 7Spear

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Isn't there a way to edit the log before the ending to like close all the paths but for one girl it is getting me very sad having to break everyone heart for each of thier ending,,,, I remember some games that I could turn a true to a false in logs or maybe edit the save or something?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Isn't there a way to edit the log before the ending to like close all the paths but for one girl it is getting me very sad having to break everyone heart for each of thier ending,,,, I remember some games that I could turn a true to a false in logs or maybe edit the save or something?
You could edit your save right before choosing an ending. You would probably need to look at the script first to see which variables are being checked for the epilogue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or just be fwbs with all of them.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
You could edit your save right before choosing an ending. You would probably need to look at the script first to see which variables are being checked for the epilogue.
well that is the problem there is a lot of variable I don't even understand which to edit

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
well that is the problem there is a lot of variable I don't even understand which to edit
I'm saying that you could look at the script and it would tell you exactly which variables lead to each ending. The check would be at the end, right before it shows each girl's ending.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes