Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is an update of the guide/walkthrough planned?
A few people have briefly mentioned wanting to make one, but nothing has materialized. I suspect they get scared off by the complexity and scale of the task. Also, because the game changes in small but important ways all the time, any walkthrough could become completely outdated from one version to the next, requiring a full reworking. This will be especially true once I get around to the final balance pass before version 1.0, an update that will likely invalidate save games and change a lot of the existing progression and requirements.

markeen

May 2, 2018
I love this Background Music from this Game, I'm Having a Hard time converting it from RPA file to Music folder, because my P.C is broken and I can only play LLTP on android.. Love this music Belle, Cannot find it on YouTube. i was Mesmerized by this, kudos to the Author of Long live the Princess. For this wonderful Aesthetic Music and Beautifully construct Story...

Reactions: xapican and Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I love this Background Music from this Game, I'm Having a Hard time converting it from RPA file to Music folder, because my P.C is broken and I can only play LLTP on android.. Love this music Belle, Cannot find it on YouTube. i was Mesmerized by this, kudos to the Author of Long live the Princess. For this wonderful Aesthetic Music and Beautifully construct Story...
Sadly, my music license does not allow me to make it playable outside the game, so I can't really give you any help with this. I did add the music player in the gallery to make it easier to listen to the music, but that's as far as I can take things.

Reactions: markeen

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I have played a lot of games and the writing in this is really good. No grammatical errors, period correct and flowing. Congrats to the Dev. There are many that I have actually stopped playing because the dialogue is too painful of a cesspool to wade through.

Reactions: Belle

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If the developer doesn’t want to add one, that’s perfectly fine.

However, I’d just like to say that I don’t really see “it doesn’t make sense with the characters” as an argument. If we accept that concubinage is a thing in this kingdom, then there would be no legal issues or “scandals” with the king having a proper wife and a few concubines on top of that. That seems to be Lilith and Selena’s only issue, since they know you’re sleeping around, so it wouldn’t seem that far-fetched for them to let you stay with the other girls. Aside form that, Evelyn and Callie both seem open to sharing you, and Samarra is already of the opinon that you can have whatever you can take for yourself—and as king you’re powerful enough to provide for all of them. Nell might be reluctant at first, but Samarra could help change her mind somehow. Primrose is just about the only character for who I have a hard time imagining a way to make her OK with this kind of situtation.

I’m not trying to complain, here; I just want to say my piece. Again, if the dev doesn’t want to make a harem ending, that’s the end of it. There doesn’t have to be a reason. But I don’t think “it doesn’t fit the characters” is true in this game.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If the developer doesn’t want to add one, that’s perfectly fine.

However, I’d just like to say that I don’t really see “it doesn’t make sense with the characters” as an argument. If we accept that concubinage is a thing in this kingdom, then there would be no legal issues or “scandals” with the king having a proper wife and a few concubines on top of that. That seems to be Lilith and Selena’s only issue, since they know you’re sleeping around, so it wouldn’t seem that far-fetched for them to let you stay with the other girls. Aside form that, Evelyn and Callie both seem open to sharing you, and Samarra is already of the opinon that you can have whatever you can take for yourself—and as king you’re powerful enough to provide for all of them. Nell might be reluctant at first, but Samarra could help change her mind somehow. Primrose is just about the only character for who I have a hard time imagining a way to make her OK with this kind of situtation.

I’m not trying to complain, here; I just want to say my piece. Again, if the dev doesn’t want to make a harem ending, that’s the end of it. There doesn’t have to be a reason. But I don’t think “it doesn’t fit the characters” is true in this game.
Two points I can see at this point.
1) He is unlikely to be king, but more like a consort. Prince Phillip of the UK was never king. That may limit his powers and perks.
2) The key thing is to keep certain parts of the arrangement secret. Adding women to Dickon's retinue will only increase the risk. I don't think the queen will be willing to take that chance. His sister may be the only exception because she will likely be part of the palace staff.

markeen

May 2, 2018
Sadly, my music license does not allow me to make it playable outside the game, so I can't really give you any help with this. I did add the music player in the gallery to make it easier to listen to the music, but that's as far as I can take things.
Ok, thanks, but did you Compose the Music
alone such as “mournfull sorrow” and searching the Truth1,2,3(intro) or you have a teammate? Gotta love the Endgame btw..

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ok, thanks, but did you Compose the Music
alone such as “mournfull sorrow” and searching the Truth1,2,3(intro) or you have a teammate? Gotta love the Endgame btw..
If I had composed the music, I wouldn't have to deal with licensing. The music is licensed from premiumbeat.com and not publicly available without watermarks.

Reactions: markeen

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
When have I ever given you a reason to believe that I'm not going to finish developing my game? I mean, why are you even asking?
I was just wondering after seeing some devs either quit developing or forget to do something in the game

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
A few people have briefly mentioned wanting to make one, but nothing has materialized. I suspect they get scared off by the complexity and scale of the task. Also, because the game changes in small but important ways all the time, any walkthrough could become completely outdated from one version to the next, requiring a full reworking. This will be especially true once I get around to the final balance pass before version 1.0, an update that will likely invalidate save games and change a lot of the existing progression and requirements.
Well I hope someone will do it anytime in the future I enjoyed playing the game at first but the mistake rate is so high without a walkthrough and I don't want to miss anything

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Well I hope someone will do it anytime in the future I enjoyed playing the game at first but the mistake rate is so high without a walkthrough and I don't want to miss anything
You will miss things no matter how "optimally" you play the game. That is how the game is designed. Just go with the flow, then rush through it in NG+ to pick up things you might have missed. The Ctrl-key is your friend.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes