BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
what are these updates for exactly, we already went to an ending, so is it to change the endings to various others?

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
what are these updates for exactly, we already went to an ending, so is it to change the endings to various others?
There is a pretty detailed changelog on the first page if you want the changes in each version.

But essentially, there are still tons of things to flesh out like extra content and NG+.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ugh I hate this game....only because I love it so much....

One of these days Perversity 6 will arrive :BootyTime:
Judging by the last few feature votes, I suspect it will come sooner rather than later. But then again, the votes shift around a little every time, so it's hard to predict. It could go either way.

• Love
Reactions: onitiyashi

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah, following the walkthrough blindly gave me a pissed off Nell.
Yep and for me, I got Primerose put into Jail since the day timing and playing the game, didn't match up, but seeing Primerose nude while in Jail was fun to see, lol

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Still no pregnancy? :(
you must have the no knock up spell active, When I play it and removed that spell, at the end game, everyone was knock up and sad since when I first played it, I choose to be the King, yep I got both sister knock up and they show a belly while I was on the throne, but so did everyone else, and sad since I was not there with them

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
If I don't take Nell to the fairy queen does that mean the endgame will have an bad ending? I don't really want to lose the original fairy queen but I also don't want the endgame to end badly. I don't want to lose my precious little Belle either :cry:.

Oh umm fuck think I am going into emotional overload I better stop commenting.

Reactions: xapican

Mattrox

Mar 18, 2019
Judging by the last few feature votes, I suspect it will come sooner rather than later. But then again, the votes shift around a little every time, so it's hard to predict. It could go either way.
Going either way should help raise the level up :). So how do we get to max perversion, already able to have sex with sis and order her to pleasure Lesbian bff. Suppose it would have to be the nun in the church with Callie/sis watching making out while you dunk the nun into holy water?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Sorry, I’m sure this has been asked before, but will there ever be a true harem ending to the game?

If it’s anything to go off of, Selena mentions concubines. If concubinage is a thing in this kingdom, presumably the saviour of the world could take a few concubines of his own? :3

Reactions: Jenzi800

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
I was sort of expecting from the latest update that Callie would have one ending where it's a ménage à trois with Evelyn as we got a scene for it. I at least haven't seen the other "exclusive relationship branch" obviously. Maybe if you turn down the relationship?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
View attachment 1275545
i run into this prob . Can anyone help me pls??
The game can't find one of the new gallery images added in this version. Are you running the official version from my Patreon or SubscribeStar pages, or are you using one you found elsewhere? I briefly checked the official version and saw nothing missing there. If you're using an unofficial one, I can't help you.

kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
The game can't find one of the new gallery images added in this version. Are you running the official version from my Patreon or SubscribeStar pages, or are you using one you found elsewhere? I briefly checked the official version and saw nothing missing there. If you're using an unofficial one, I can't help you.
iam using the one on this forum

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes