Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
There's a point, I think its right after you use "Morph Sexuality" on Callie. If you talk to her, there's the option to have sex for fun, and there's an option for a relationship. I guess that's the point where the Callie romance begins.
i guess i have to replay the game then <_<

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i wish there was NTR for the other characters by breaking up the secret relationship with your sister and that duke guy, and by giving him panties of 2 other girls, he should persue them.

• Angry
Reactions: Dvvalin

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Hey Belle, fun replaying the game and seeing all the new stuff that you put into version 36 but not started the end game yet to see what is new but for the learning the deep sleep part, is that in the game or is that part of the end game part? as for all the ending, yep I got a save spot to see them all kick in, so great work on what you doing but I still want my Harem Ending all of them ladies in my Kingdom, lol

Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
"Evelyn Patch" in order for it to work you need to rename this file to "scripts.rpa" first because its original name "scripts_patreon_0.36.0" does not replace the script files in the game but as it turns out this "Evelyn Patch" does not add incest in the game but removes it, so with this patch you have a censored version without incest for patreon whereas the version of the game provided here v0.36.0 seems to be the version from SubscribeStar because MC and Evelyn are siblings so it is the incest version of the game.

So in conclusion if you want to play the original version with incest then don't use this patch and if you want the version without incest then you have to use this patch.
Thank you for explaining this. Cheers

Reactions: Mario4don

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
Has anyone been able to find a Callie ending + epilogue? I have tried a couple of different methods and been unable to get her as an option.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Has anyone been able to find a Callie ending + epilogue? I have tried a couple of different methods and been unable to get her as an option.
yea, do her and keep working on her, plus you get Elyen too with her and have a 3some ending

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey Belle, fun replaying the game and seeing all the new stuff that you put into version 36 but not started the end game yet to see what is new but for the learning the deep sleep part, is that in the game or is that part of the end game part? as for all the ending, yep I got a save spot to see them all kick in, so great work on what you doing but I still want my Harem Ending all of them ladies in my Kingdom, lol
Deep Sleep comes later in its own update.

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Seeing the silly negative comments, I thought I'd toss in my thoughts.

I've played the game from its inception. It has been a great ride. Belle is the most respectful and considerent creator I have encountered. Questions and comments receive rapid and thoughtful responses. Polls are held to gauge player's interests in game direction/development. Belle's dedication to adding and improving on the game is pretty amazing. The game has a great story, the images are first rate, the sex great with appropriate build.

All games have their own dynamics and players may find other games they prefer for many different reasons but the scope and integrity of LLTP is undeniable.

If you have difficulties with the game, Belle will often give a hint or there is a lot of help with a simple search on this and the Patreon platform [why not support this project, you are getting a hell of a lot of game play here for free!] among others.

If you still have problems, I suggest you look in the mirror to see the source of your angst.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is Belle the dev male or female? I keep on thinking it's a he and it's ruining the scenes with belle the fairy lol

Blacknsilver

Jul 28, 2017
I liked the NG+ additions a lot. I think it's very neat to revisit choices that were initially impossible and ace them.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Thank YOU for proving that you are one of those people who like to complain just for the sake of it. What delay are you talking about? Belle has been updating LLtP every 2 or so months since she started working on the endgame. If there are any delays with an update it's because she wants to focus on the quality of it.

I've been a patron of hers on and off and not once did I feel that I was getting a raw deal. Also, when an update is close to finish, she holds a poll where the patrons decide on what she should focus on for the next update.

So I recommend that in the future, do a bit of research before you complain about things that a quick search will prove you wrong.

well first of all about at the end days its only invade mind while there are the other spells that powerful that he could use like the other mind spell and morph and about that deep sleep spell

and again why dont you read what i wrote fully first then jump on me as you like but you are just proving that you are nothing but kiss ass..... because its a win for you too when there is progress in the game instead.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Read your message 5 times and got a stroke. No joke. Could be more direct what is it that you really mean with your rant?

My small rant is idk how to get Callie to love me. I probably have to start from scratch. My save file is right before the "start the endgame" >_<
oh in the end day infront of selena you only use one spell while there are the morph, and the other stronger mind spell plus there is the deep sleep spell that is there but the dev didnt do anything about it which could help if he could get selena sleep then could do the morph or so..... however the dev want to advance it but at least to do a progress.....

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
i wish there was NTR for the other characters by breaking up the secret relationship with your sister and that duke guy, and by giving him panties of 2 other girls, he should persue them.
you will get the NTR in the end when selena change all the women to be lesbians, so they wont do anything with the MC lol.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Thermophob

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
oh in the end day infront of selena you only use one spell while there are the morph, and the other stronger mind spell plus there is the deep sleep spell that is there but the dev didnt do anything about it which could help if he could get selena sleep then could do the morph or so..... however the dev want to advance it but at least to do a progress.....
You already used the Morph Sexuality spell in that encounter, and the Deep Sleep spell doesn't do what you think it does. The game even tells you what it does earlier on. Weren't you paying attention?

• Haha
Reactions: Kirel and syfy88man
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes