DEEP-DADDY!!!

Dec 23, 2019
Why it is lag in animation part???
Everything is running smoothly except the animation. it took me 5mins to get past that fapping animation at the beginning.

(I played the android ver. and I try Joiplay it's still the same in animation part)

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I think I found yet another glitch. I unlocked new game +, and I was doing a playthrough where I could get as many woman as I could pregnant without committing to a relationship. I included prematurely confessing to Evelyn so she would have sex with me and leave town. Problem is: that didn't happen. I finished her large secret, confessed, the option to confess again had disappeared so I thought it was locked in. But the night time scene was Belle asking to be satisfied. Evelyn didn't leave town, she didn't proposition me on a different night. I even finished her dark secret at a later point. The option to confess never returned, and she never acted on my confession.

Edit: I did the naked massage after this. It proceeded afterwards to the sex scene where she stays in town.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Sweet. Actually though, I was meaning if you had plans for another game once this one is completed? :)
I wrote about it on Patreon and SubscribeStar two months ago.

Why it is lag in animation part???
Everything is running smoothly except the animation. it took me 5mins to get past that fapping animation at the beginning.

(I played the android ver. and I try Joiplay it's still the same in animation part)
Sounds like your Android device might be struggling with the image swapping in the animations. There is little I can do about that, I'm afraid.

Reactions: emmasteadman

zedlus

Sep 15, 2017
Running into an interesting bug when I finish telling intermission Belle where I got my sources of Charisma from.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Running into an interesting bug when I finish telling intermission Belle where I got my sources of Charisma from.
Your NG+ abilities are at ridiculous levels in this game, causing the bug. For example, your NG+ charisma is 10 (the cause of the problem) and your NG+ agility is 11.

Have you cheated to get these abilities? Please be honest with your answer so that I won't have to start digging for a bug that might not exist.

In any case, here is a fixed version of the save.

zedlus

Sep 15, 2017
Your NG+ abilities are at ridiculous levels in this game, causing the bug. For example, your NG+ charisma is 10 (the cause of the problem) and your NG+ agility is 11.

Have you cheated to get these abilities? Please be honest with your answer so that I won't have to start digging for a bug that might not exist.

In any case, here is a fixed version of the save.
Almost certainly caused by save editing. You're all good. Cheers.

Reactions: Belle

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I think I found yet another glitch. I unlocked new game +, and I was doing a playthrough where I could get as many woman as I could pregnant without committing to a relationship. I included prematurely confessing to Evelyn so she would have sex with me and leave town. Problem is: that didn't happen. I finished her large secret, confessed, the option to confess again had disappeared so I thought it was locked in. But the night time scene was Belle asking to be satisfied. Evelyn didn't leave town, she didn't proposition me on a different night. I even finished her dark secret at a later point. The option to confess never returned, and she never acted on my confession.

Edit: I did the naked massage after this. It proceeded afterwards to the sex scene where she stays in town.
I'm afraid I may have worded my edit, or post, badly where it seemed like my problem got solved and so the post may have gotten overlooked. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry for reposting this. The main problem I was having was that I was unable to make Evelyn leave town by confessing too early, even though that is how you were able to get her to leave town back when the game was still in early development.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm afraid I may have worded my edit, or post, badly where it seemed like my problem got solved and so the post may have gotten overlooked. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry for reposting this. The main problem I was having was that I was unable to make Evelyn leave town by confessing too early, even though that is how you were able to get her to leave town back when the game was still in early development.
It's not a bug or a glitch. She doesn't come to you unless she is very sexually frustrated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jaw1986baby

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
To be honest why the delay???? and why dont the dev. allow the menu in the end to choose from which spell we could use???
because we sure that invade mind wont work, and it should be morph, and the other stronger mind spell that might work because it worked on lillith earlier so it might work with selena and if not then just the morph and about that deep sleep spell why its taken time to be done???? this might also work.....

so it prove only one thing that the dev want to delay as much as he can so he could make the patreons pay their monthly tier while he delays, instead of finishing this and start new project?????

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
To be honest why the delay???? and why dont the dev. allow the menu in the end to choose from which spell we could use???
because we sure that invade mind wont work, and it should be morph, and the other stronger mind spell that might work because it worked on lillith earlier so it might work with selena and if not then just the morph and about that deep sleep spell why its taken time to be done???? this might also work.....

so it prove only one thing that the dev want to delay as much as he can so he could make the patreons pay their monthly tier while he delays, instead of finishing this and start new project?????
Read your message 5 times and got a stroke. No joke. Could be more direct what is it that you really mean with your rant?

My small rant is idk how to get Callie to love me. I probably have to start from scratch. My save file is right before the "start the endgame" >_<

Reactions: Evil13

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020

Thank YOU for proving that you are one of those people who like to complain just for the sake of it. What delay are you talking about? Belle has been updating LLtP every 2 or so months since she started working on the endgame. If there are any delays with an update it's because she wants to focus on the quality of it.

I've been a patron of hers on and off and not once did I feel that I was getting a raw deal. Also, when an update is close to finish, she holds a poll where the patrons decide on what she should focus on for the next update.

So I recommend that in the future, do a bit of research before you complain about things that a quick search will prove you wrong.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
My small rant is idk how to get Callie to love me.
There's a point, I think its right after you use "Morph Sexuality" on Callie. If you talk to her, there's the option to have sex for fun, and there's an option for a relationship. I guess that's the point where the Callie romance begins.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes