syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks man. Do u know what is evelyn patch tho? It is available to download and idk if I need this
I think it for the incest part, I do know that down in the coding, the patreon issues is still there, so this just overwrite it and change so you not dealing with the no no incest issues that Patreon hates

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I think it for the incest part, I do know that down in the coding, the patreon issues is still there, so this just overwrite it and change so you not dealing with the no no incest issues that Patreon hates
"Evelyn Patch" in order for it to work you need to rename this file to "scripts.rpa" first because its original name "scripts_patreon_0.36.0" does not replace the script files in the game but as it turns out this "Evelyn Patch" does not add incest in the game but removes it, so with this patch you have a censored version without incest for patreon whereas the version of the game provided here v0.36.0 seems to be the version from SubscribeStar because MC and Evelyn are siblings so it is the incest version of the game.

So in conclusion if you want to play the original version with incest then don't use this patch and if you want the version without incest then you have to use this patch.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
So, I haven't played this since the start of the end game was implemented, and decided to use this opportunity to start from scratch. I found an annoying glitch in the game. If you finish Evelyn's dark secret, before finishing her large secret, the option to admit your true feeling to her will never come up. And you'll never end up having sex with her as a result.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm currently catching up. MC has saved the kingdom, and in my current path, he's making the ultimate sacrifice: marrying the queen and spending the rest of his days with two hot bisexual sisters and a horny faerie. Rough path!

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I'm currently catching up. MC has saved the kingdom, and in my current path, he's making the ultimate sacrifice: marrying the queen and spending the rest of his days with two hot bisexual sisters and a horny faerie. Rough path!
Yep that was my choice at the end too, I still hoping for a harem ending and everyone is with me either in the kingdom or with me in that town somehow

• Angry
Reactions: osaki_nami

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
So, I made the mistake of using the gallery mod before seeing the hints on how to get into a relationship with Callie, and now I can't see the hints. Can anyone tell me what to do?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
So, I made the mistake of using the gallery mod before seeing the hints on how to get into a relationship with Callie, and now I can't see the hints. Can anyone tell me what to do?
unless you have a save spot before you started or got into Callie story, you have to replay the game over

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I just started a few hours ago and really like it. and from what I can see in the gallery there is still a lot to cum. just wish it had maybe more threesome/harem would move to see Nell and primrose togeter.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Wasnt there some sort of secret revealing involving documents and dates, and this revelation had something to do with Evelyn? or Maybe im remembering wrong and im also missing something.

well havent played for a year, so lets see...

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So, I haven't played this since the start of the end game was implemented, and decided to use this opportunity to start from scratch. I found an annoying glitch in the game. If you finish Evelyn's dark secret, before finishing her large secret, the option to admit your true feeling to her will never come up. And you'll never end up having sex with her as a result.
That's weird. Nobody has ever mentioned this before, but now that I look at the code, I guess there is a way to mess things up if you change her mind about this stuff before solving her large secret. The code flow is a little complicated here, so I'm not 100% certain. I'll look into it.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Wasnt there some sort of secret revealing involving documents and dates, and this revelation had something to do with Evelyn? or Maybe im remembering wrong and im also missing something.

well havent played for a year, so lets see...
Evelyn Spoiler Alert, it deal with her and her family, which is fun when you finally unlock it and then see the whole family tree in printed form

Shpendik

Apr 18, 2018
I encountered a bug, For some reason Thaddeus is busy and i cant get the clue that "Two years ago, Princess Lilith fell from the castle barbican and into the moat, where she drowned" to solve the crone`s dark secret.
Any idea how to fix it?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I encountered a bug, For some reason Thaddeus is busy and i cant get the clue that "Two years ago, Princess Lilith fell from the castle barbican and into the moat, where she drowned" to solve the crone`s dark secret.
Any idea how to fix it?
It's not a bug. You're just checking at the wrong time of day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: haooni and Jarul

Shpendik

Apr 18, 2018
It's not a bug. You're just checking at the wrong time of day.
Already day 59, max stats, all that`s left is the crones` secret, Checked it for several days morning afternoon and night, doesn't work. Could be a day limit on getting that clue? Or maybe i did things in wrong order?

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Took a long break before playing the game again (late 2019) and saw there was endings now.

I tried to use the search to see if you said anything about it, but Belle will there be more endings eventually? Namely a path that lets you keep all the girls?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, liked how the game progressed since the last time I had played it.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes