Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Long Live the Princess [v0.36.0] [Belle] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,09 GB / 391 MB - LongLiveThePrincess-0.36.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 356 MB - LongLiveThePrincess-0.36.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - Pixeldrain - MediaFire

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Awesome - Thanks again - added to the OP (y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

woops

Jun 22, 2017
I've played this like 2 years ago. And if u had sex with Evelynn she ran away. It's still like this? If she run away can u find her? And what is evelyn patch? So many questions please halp

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Alright, sooo... I haven't played in a really long time, like since the whole schmear with Patreon and the Evelyn changes and whatnot, so with the new version am I gonna have to start a whole new game or will it work with pre-change saves? (I deleted the game folder at some point to save space, the latest persistent savefile I found was from 4/7/2020......)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Alright, sooo... I haven't played in a really long time, like since the whole schmear with Patreon and the Evelyn changes and whatnot, so with the new version am I gonna have to start a whole new game or will it work with pre-change saves? (I deleted the game folder at some point to save space, the latest persistent savefile I found was from 4/7/2020......)
Your saves will work just fine.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I've played this like 2 years ago. And if u had sex with Evelynn she ran away. It's still like this? If she run away can u find her? And what is evelyn patch? So many questions please halp
you didn't win her over, if she not high enough in being with ya and trusting you, then yes she would run away, but I played both ways, when did run away, she not show up till the end of the game but she kind of trust you since you proved to her that what you was doing was for a good cause

Reactions: woops

woops

Jun 22, 2017
you didn't win her over, if she not high enough in being with ya and trusting you, then yes she would run away, but I played both ways, when did run away, she not show up till the end of the game but she kind of trust you since you proved to her that what you was doing was for a good cause
Thanks man. Do u know what is evelyn patch tho? It is available to download and idk if I need this

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes