the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Do you have the changelog of this version? I just finished v0.35.1 about 2 days ago. Wanted to know whether it worth downloading the latest update.
Code:
Changelog 0.36.0

- Added three new scenes with Callie featuring two new, mutually exclusive relationship branches to explore.
- Expanded the epilogue with more outcomes for players who pursue Callie's new scenes.
- Callie is now romanceable and is another potential source of charisma.
- Updated dialogues to reflect changes to your relationship with Callie.
- Moved Evelyn's charisma gain. It is no longer necessary to enter a relationship with her to gain charisma.
- Various tweaks and fixes.

Reactions: maximus_841

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Latest windows version doesn't work on joiplay. Does anyone know why and is it going to be fixed?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Latest windows version doesn't work on joiplay. Does anyone know why and is it going to be fixed?
Why are you attempting to run the Windows version on Android when there's a native Android version available?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Why are you attempting to run the Windows version on Android when there's a native Android version available?
Joiplay is just superior

1. It has console and variable viewer available, so I can use the console with hints just like on PC, actually even easier since it tells me what variables I need to change.
2. No need for annoyingly long and device locking install. It just works, saves time.
3. The saves are easily portable and is in an obvious place, not deep in a folder so I can easily change game versions and keep saves.
4. My internal drive is usually full and can't install into it, I can easily DL the windows version to the SD card and it just works.
5. Easy to install mods, especially for games where the mods aren't made for android.
6. And because of all this all my games are now easily organized into joiplay in 1 place, and having 50 games doesn't junk up my app drawer.

It's honestly so much better than natives that nobody should be running native android versions.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Joiplay is just superior

1. It has console and variable viewer available, so I can use the console with hints just like on PC, actually even easier since it tells me what variables I need to change.
2. No need for annoyingly long and device locking install. It just works, saves time.
3. The saves are easily portable and is in an obvious place, not deep in a folder so I can easily change game versions and keep saves.
4. My internal drive is usually full and can't install into it, I can easily DL the windows version to the SD card and it just works.
5. Easy to install mods, especially for games where the mods aren't made for android.
6. And because of all this all my games are now easily organized into joiplay in 1 place, and having 50 games doesn't junk up my app drawer.

It's honestly so much better than natives that nobody should be running native android versions.
Just keep in mind that I'm not going to support it, so it could break at a moment's notice and I'm not going to lift a finger to fix it.

Reactions: Twistty

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Just keep in mind that I'm not going to support it, so it could break at a moment's notice and I'm not going to lift a finger to fix it.
Okay, was just wondering if there was something obvious as joiplay does work for every other renpy game, this is the first one where it doesn't. Thanks anyway.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Okay, was just wondering if there was something obvious as joiplay does work for every other renpy game, this is the first one where it doesn't. Thanks anyway.
I updated to a brand new version of Ren'py an update or two ago. If joiplay doesn't support the latest versions, that might be the culprit. If so, you're going to see this problem a lot more with many other games until they fix it.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I updated to a brand new version of Ren'py an update or two ago. If joiplay doesn't support the latest versions, that might be the culprit. If so, you're going to see this problem a lot more with many other games until they fix it.
Thanks for your help, I'll try to look around and see if it's related.

Edit: Got it to work on a new version of joiplay, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akachan
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes