7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I had to restart the game from the beginning again after several updates have been added in, is there anything new with Sister Agnes at all, I find her to easily be the most beautiful top to...bottom in the entire game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I had to restart the game from the beginning again after several updates have been added in, is there anything new with Sister Agnes at all, I find her to easily be the most beautiful top to...bottom in the entire game.
unless dev has changed things then only in ng+.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am already a deputy searching to clear Primrose, and have STILL not been able to see Thadeus at all, no other way I can gain courage as far as I can see neither, so what the hell am I MISSING?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Stop trying to see him in the mornings when he's working. Look for him in the afternoons.
And NOW I know why... for SOME reason, I had been avoiding talking to Evelyn completely, you know the one who works WITH the Envoy...well once I spent time with her at lunch the topic of visiting him came up and yay I can now have access to him.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I noticed that both avoidable ntr and cheating is tagged.
What makes the avoidable scenes ntr instead of just cheating? Is there love being lost? Jealousy?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I noticed that both avoidable ntr and cheating is tagged.
What makes the avoidable scenes ntr instead of just cheating? Is there love being lost? Jealousy?
Basically you walk in on the scene and can either allow it to continue, or bust down the door and end it before anything happens.

Reactions: AtotehZ

Iconick

Feb 18, 2021
I delivered spellbook for knock to the crone on day 10. I am now on day 57 and trying to get into the crones hut, but the game is asking me what book I want to deliver and I have none to deliver. Nothing I do changes this and I can't enter the crones hut. Is there another book that I am supposed to deliver that I never found out about?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I delivered spellbook for knock to the crone on day 10. I am now on day 57 and trying to get into the crones hut, but the game is asking me what book I want to deliver and I have none to deliver. Nothing I do changes this and I can't enter the crones hut. Is there another book that I am supposed to deliver that I never found out about?
what ingame hints say?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
the cheating tag and the ntr tag refer to two different scenes with two different characters
I just want as much NTR as possible... but this is not that kinda game. I'll probably play it regardless, it looks very good.

I'm currently building a shortlist of games to play and this made it on there.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes