Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
There's also a fair bit of Irish/Celtic influence in the game.
Samarra's race, the Fomorians, well in Irish mythology and in very, very broad terms, they were gods that represented harmful and destructive aspects of nature.
Meanwhile, the Leanan Sídhe was a fairy woman who'd take a human lover, often leading to very short but very inspired lives.

But there's little bits of Irish mythology peppered here and there.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Oh Dear, I've been avoiding molesting and playing on Evelyn as well as the other girls. I've gotten to where I've found out about our family past but haven't presented it to her yet. Right now I was concerned if I can get Nell to go to the Fair Queen without becoming her boy friend and whether I'll get Primrose's help with her spell at the end. I hadn't thought of how not having sex with Evelyn would change the plotline. I'll make sure I have another save to let me go back if it fails. Sigh.
UPDATE: Whew.... Made it almost (only two more tasks to go) to the end game but chickened out and told Evelyn my feelings.... I hadn't figured out how to bust the Chrone's deepest secret yet and who the heck knew about Lilleth...I'd tried Thadeus several times...then I tried in the PM and he was there..so that was one...so I went back, reversed my choice and left Evelyn alone.

Trying again, it worked. I've now got all the secrets and tasks done (one more step on Chrone) and I'm ready to start the end game. SO AT THIS POINT it looks like you CAN solve it without defiling Fairy Queen, Primrose, Callie, or Evelyn... but we'll see.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Trying again, it worked. I've now got all the secrets and tasks done (one more step on Chrone) and I'm ready to start the end game. SO AT THIS POINT it looks like you CAN solve it without defiling Fairy Queen, Primrose, Callie, or Evelyn... but we'll see.
You need max charisma, which you can't get without romancing Evelyn at this point.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Hey Belle, read about your new game and some thoughts if you choose to read it:
I am 100% on board for the female photographer deuteragonist. Woman wingman characters who are just as or more perverse than the male lead is always great, and you did a great job with fairy Belle.
I'd rather she's not playable though, but if you do insist on that, I'd do it carefully. I'd make it where if you make and name your character, you only name the male and not the female. And whenever you do play as the girl variant, I'd avoid making her the POV during sex, and her gameplay elements should only be to further the benefit of her and the male MC's plans. I'm not opposed to yuri sex, though MFF threesome is preferable to FF lesbian sex imo, I do like me some lady on lady either way. To that end, maybe a cut away so that you're no longer in control of the female character, and the male MC resumes POV as far as thoughts go, with him being able to watch the sex via hidden cams or the like?
They're photographers, so it's not out of their specialization and also would add some voyeur elements without going into "cuck" territory.
I'd also try to make the female character more overtly perverted. I love your perverse night visit scenes in LTTP for example, but Belle (fairy) I feel is underutilized there. She encourages MC which is great, but then stops. She doesn't comment on hot it is, ask the MC how he feels after cumming on his friend/co-worker/Evelyn and her relationship to MC, misses a chance for a fun little extra spice for the come down, and also Belle (fairy) doing something like licking a little of the cum off, or maybe sucks on the girl's tits while tit fuck, or helps BJ etc. Takes the perv accomplice to the next level when they don't only enable and encourage, but also equally partake.

Also, fantasy elements are totally welcome here. Even if it's not magic, you can still add it fantastical fetishes that requires suspension of disbelief. Magic or tech, new avenues to add extra spice is fun.

As far as the gameplay goes, I trust you'll come up with a fun and engaging system, and I think you know the time period to go between scenes now, so I have high hopes for what you concoct!

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
You need max charisma, which you can't get without romancing Evelyn at this point.
Sigh.... I believe you. And I've got a save game at that point. But for right now, I want to see what happens if I don't. I've got all attributes maxed out except charisma so I guess I'll find the point where I fail because of that. It must be really near the end.
After all, if the MC goes to the final 'showdown' as someone who hasn't potentially broken ANY hearts, what will be his fate?
Also, I'm curious that if the MC has to romance Evelyn, that means she is the only other option at the end...? And that means if he chooses to be king, he has to break at least one heart. Well, I'm curious enough to take the time to see what happens. Who knows, maybe Belle will change the options later for game+ but for now, I'm curious.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Thats the one thats on here.
according to searching through the thread from march to may of this year the subscribestar version with the banging your sister bit is the one in the op. maybe half a dozen other posters are wrong though. I will still hold out hope that someone will upload the improved version that doesn't include banging your sister.

thanks for the reply though. good day, sir.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Keep in mind the game's not done yet. We already have been told that one of the updates will make it so you don't need to romance Evelyn to get the best ending and I'm guessing there will be some other changes as well. We'll have to wait and see however, but in the meantime, just remember it's not done yet.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey Belle, read about your new game and some thoughts if you choose to read it:
I am 100% on board for the female photographer deuteragonist. Woman wingman characters who are just as or more perverse than the male lead is always great, and you did a great job with fairy Belle.
I'd rather she's not playable though, but if you do insist on that, I'd do it carefully. I'd make it where if you make and name your character, you only name the male and not the female. And whenever you do play as the girl variant, I'd avoid making her the POV during sex, and her gameplay elements should only be to further the benefit of her and the male MC's plans. I'm not opposed to yuri sex, though MFF threesome is preferable to FF lesbian sex imo, I do like me some lady on lady either way. To that end, maybe a cut away so that you're no longer in control of the female character, and the male MC resumes POV as far as thoughts go, with him being able to watch the sex via hidden cams or the like?
They're photographers, so it's not out of their specialization and also would add some voyeur elements without going into "cuck" territory.
I'd also try to make the female character more overtly perverted. I love your perverse night visit scenes in LTTP for example, but Belle (fairy) I feel is underutilized there. She encourages MC which is great, but then stops. She doesn't comment on hot it is, ask the MC how he feels after cumming on his friend/co-worker/Evelyn and her relationship to MC, misses a chance for a fun little extra spice for the come down, and also Belle (fairy) doing something like licking a little of the cum off, or maybe sucks on the girl's tits while tit fuck, or helps BJ etc. Takes the perv accomplice to the next level when they don't only enable and encourage, but also equally partake.

Also, fantasy elements are totally welcome here. Even if it's not magic, you can still add it fantastical fetishes that requires suspension of disbelief. Magic or tech, new avenues to add extra spice is fun.

As far as the gameplay goes, I trust you'll come up with a fun and engaging system, and I think you know the time period to go between scenes now, so I have high hopes for what you concoct!
Thanks for the feedback, though much of what you describe above comes off as more of a series of personal preferences than general advice. I have plans for how to deal with most of the things you talk about. Some of what I will do goes against your wishes, while other things shouldn't cause any issues for you. In general, this game will be less strictly in a first-person perspective, so even when you're following one of the character's stories, it will still be from a third-person perspective.

By the way, you use the word "yuri". Why not just say "lesbian"? I'm not making a Japanese game, nor am I making a Japanese-inspired one, so why use Japanese to describe it when the English word is not only equally descriptive but also much more readily understood?

Keep in mind the game's not done yet. We already have been told that one of the updates will make it so you don't need to romance Evelyn to get the best ending and I'm guessing there will be some other changes as well. We'll have to wait and see however, but in the meantime, just remember it's not done yet.
This. I have explained before that there will be more ways to obtain charisma (in the upcoming update, in fact). The current situation with Evelyn is temporary.

arandomdudelol

Feb 1, 2020
First of all, a big thank you to the dev(s) for this amazing piece. I enjoy it so much!

I plan to do a NG+ soon so some hints or tips are much appreciated. I did all possible tasks, romance all the girls but somehow still got the "bad ending" (I think?) like...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So at the current state of the game, what should I do with Evelyn to keep her around? I guess this problem has already been asked several times but nearly 800 pages put me down hard lol. Please help, thanks.

(Sorry for any mistakes, I'm not native English speaker)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Thanks for your reply but I just gave her some massage sessions and she came to me in the middle of the night. Should I reject her at that point and push again later?
Once you have the scene where Evelyn wakes you up to have sex, she leaves the next morning, permanently. She's not coming back.

You pushed her too soon, you need to uncover some more information and get her to realise something before you can have sex.

Basically, you done fucked up.

arandomdudelol

Feb 1, 2020
Once you have the scene where Evelyn wakes you up to have sex, she leaves the next morning, permanently. She's not coming back.

You pushed her too soon, you need to uncover some more information and get her to realise something before you can have sex.

Basically, you done fucked up.
Wow that makes sense. I will try different way next time. Thanks man.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes