duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Help me, evelyn left me and I cant find her anywhere. Ive almost finished the game... Nell is the fairy queen now. Is it because of my choices that made evelyn leave the mc...? I cant find her anywhere!
did you check under her bed? yeah, she ran away. use your magic next time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Help me, evelyn left me and I cant find her anywhere. Ive almost finished the game... Nell is the fairy queen now. Is it because of my choices that made evelyn leave the mc...? I cant find her anywhere!
you advanced too quickly on her, doesn't really matter endgame wise just you might not see her ending w/ and w/o mc.

Reactions: pranabray

wolfking742

Jul 9, 2020
Okay, I love this game. Can't wait for it to be finished. I can say for sure that this had a lot of work put into it.

Kooj

Jul 19, 2020
haven't counted. . for now i am missing one and i already fucked every girl. . except lilith of course. .

Kooj

Jul 19, 2020
hmm. . i am at the end. .
sorry was checking thread, anyways Evelyn, Book, Primrose, Nell, Samarra give charisma and on ng+ starting charisma is 1.
i can guarantee the book. . btw is there a missable part to gain charisma?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hmm. . i am at the end. .

i can guarantee the book. . btw is there a missable part to gain charisma?
possible if you didn't max it on pre-ng+. anyways ask from dev what charisma you are missing and post your save so dev can check it.

Reactions: Kooj

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The version on this site hasn't been updated with the 0.35.2 hotfix, so there are charisma-related bugs in NG+ that could result in you not being able to max it out.

zodac

Dec 2, 2017
I wasn't able to stop Primrose getting arrested, so now I'm locked out of her final secret. Is there something I can edit in the save to unlock it? I see these variables:

primrose_arrest_event_ended 1/0 :(1) primrose_arrest_event_started 1/0 :(1) primrose_arrest_event_state :(6)

Anyone know if/how I can change them? Or do I need to wait for another playthrough?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes