Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I wasn't able to stop Primrose getting arrested, so mow I'm locked out of her final secret. Is there something I can edit in the same to unlock it? I see these variables:

primrose_arrest_event_ended 1/0 :(1) primrose_arrest_event_started 1/0 :(1) primrose_arrest_event_state :(6)

Anyone know if/how I can change them? Or do I need to wait for another playthrough?
That happened to me the first time I played. Once I realized my mistake, I went to an earlier save to redo it all.

zodac

Dec 2, 2017
That happened to me the first time I played. Once I realized my mistake, I went to an earlier save to redo it all.
Yeah, I'll probably get it done right next playthrough. Was just hoping to save some time and 'fix' it now if possible.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, will it have bad consequences if you persue all LIs? Is it advisable to have several saves for different paths? And is there a walkthrough for the lastest version? Thank you.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
So, will it have bad consequences if you persue all LIs? Is it advisable to have several saves for different paths? And is there a walkthrough for the lastest version? Thank you.
You shouldn't have saves focusing on one girl. There is one point at the end where it asks you which girl's ending you want. You can just save there and try each option. This also requires you to get to the good ending, and to do that you need a good relationship with most of them.

Reactions: Agamennone80

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
You shouldn't have saves focusing on one girl. There is one point at the end where it asks you which girl's ending you want. You can just save there and try each option. This also requires you to get to the good ending, and to do that you need a good relationship with most of them.
I disagree. Sure you can pick the girl you want the ending with, but if you have not committed to only one girl the ending is pretty depressing having to break up with all the other LIs, especially if they are pregnant...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no consequences (see later reply). no up-to-date written wt but ingame has good enuf hints and tips.

I disagree. Sure you can pick the girl you want the ending with, but if you have not committed to only one girl the ending is pretty depressing having to break up with all the other LIs, especially if they are pregnant...
true that but also mc needs to spread his seed so kingdom will have powerful mages.

Reactions: Agamennone80

Blackbeared

Jun 10, 2019
So just finished a playthrough, been a while since I played it, but I remembered it being fantastic and it still is.

But I do have a question regarding what I can see in the Gallery, which is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or something similar to that. On my playthrough I didn't get that, or is that a NG+ thing only ?

Also how 'up to date' is the walkthrough that is linked ?

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Having played through the game and run into exactly what you point out...even though I purposefully did not get the girls pregnant... I decided to go back on NG+ and play through and see if I could win the game without getting any of the girls. Then I found out I couldn't. You gotta get Belle....and L.S ...and... but my challenge is can I get the good ending without breaking all the other girls hearts... I'm not sure I can as I'm not getting all the clues. The jury's out on this.

Reactions: Power Lord

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Currently, you're forced to become Evelyn's boyfriend to get the best ending. This will change in the upcoming version, so don't worry about it. While you're forced to have sex with multiple women in the game to win, you won't be forced into any romantic relationships.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Currently, you're forced to become Evelyn's boyfriend to get the best ending. This will change in the upcoming version, so don't worry about it. While you're forced to have sex with multiple women in the game to win, you won't be forced into any romantic relationships.

Oh Dear, I've been avoiding molesting and playing on Evelyn as well as the other girls. I've gotten to where I've found out about our family past but haven't presented it to her yet. Right now I was concerned if I can get Nell to go to the Fair Queen without becoming her boy friend and whether I'll get Primrose's help with her spell at the end. I hadn't thought of how not having sex with Evelyn would change the plotline. I'll make sure I have another save to let me go back if it fails. Sigh.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Great game, it's not tagged as complete but it sure does feel like it after I got to the end.

I assume most of it is actually done and just a few more odd ends? Because once I realized I wasn't actually being timed I decided to try like most of everything and get the highest possible stats I could unlock most of what consists of the gallery.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Great game, it's not tagged as complete but it sure does feel like it after I got to the end.

I assume most of it is actually done and just a few more odd ends? Because once I realized I wasn't actually being timed I decided to try like most of everything and get the highest possible stats I could unlock most of what consists of the gallery.
main story is completed, just ng+ isn't finished yet.

Reactions: HoneyLibido

Fluo

May 15, 2021
lol.. just played a bit... hear the background noises.. i hear Dutch voices on a terrace hahaha
i was like .. the fuck.. my language. never hear that in games hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Akachan

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
lol.. just played a bit... hear the background noises.. i hear Dutch voices on a terrace hahaha
i was like .. the fuck.. my language. never hear that in games hahaha
Belle thought it was sufficiently different than what most people would know as there wasn't a nonsense language walla that could be used.

Reactions: Fluo

Fluo

May 15, 2021
Belle thought it was sufficiently different than what most people would know as there wasn't a nonsense language walla that could be used.

and thats so true. i mean we are a super small country hehe. nobody knows who the F we are until you say Amsterdam or Red light district and ofcourse Weed... then everybody knows :p
still funny that i hear my own language pop up in the game .

sidenote... love the game/story

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and thats so true. i mean we are a super small country hehe. nobody knows who the F we are until you say Amsterdam or Red light district and ofcourse Weed... then everybody knows :p

yea it's not common to hear/see non-english languages in games (besides russian since all gangsters are from there apparently), i saw my own language on 1 game and asked about it from dev and he said that his gf is from same country as i am.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Akachan

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes, that intrigued me as well. It was so satisfying when I found out.

Don't forget the ever popular controversy: How to pronounce Van Gogh!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes