cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do we have an eta on when Mac is going to get an update?
no. in the meantime install mac version and then dl windows version and after unzipping it copy it's \game folder to mac version's folder and play the game or dl renpy sdk for mac and play win version via that.

sinclairl

Nov 13, 2017
Patiently awaiting the nell update. Will probably run through ng+ a few times, but the final playthrough I do will end with the best girl.

Reactions: Akachan

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Ok, now I've found the point of failure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, I've got one more variable to try and see what happens...
UPDATE:
I understand NG+ isn't done yet and that the next update will change the Evelyn romance requirement. Given that, I was still curious what the outcome would be if you tried to be a 'nice guy' and not break any hearts here and find out which characters you had to have sex with to win the game and what would the result be with the other characters if you could or did.

Well I've added romancing Evelyn to the choices I outlined in my spoiler and got the same result, exactly. I was 1 charisma point down as I had chosen to not romance the FQ previously. So that choice appears to be a requirement as well. So, bottom line is, you have to solve ALL secrets and max out ALL requirements including charisma prior to starting the end game or you fail.

Nice guys finish last.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
UPDATE:
I understand NG+ isn't done yet and that the next update will change the Evelyn romance requirement. Given that, I was still curious what the outcome would be if you tried to be a 'nice guy' and not break any hearts here and find out which characters you had to have sex with to win the game and what would the result be with the other characters if you could or did.

Well I've added romancing Evelyn to the choices I outlined in my spoiler and got the same result, exactly. I was 1 charisma point down as I had chosen to not romance the FQ previously. So that choice appears to be a requirement as well. So, bottom line is, you have to solve ALL secrets and max out ALL requirements including charisma prior to starting the end game or you fail.

Nice guys finish last.
Again, the only person you have to enter a relationship with (until the next update) is Evelyn.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Again, the only person you have to enter a relationship with (until the next update) is Evelyn.
On my last play through, I did relate to Evelyn. The only person I did not have a relationship with was the FQ as that did not affect my completing all the secrets. (and of course Primrose, Nell and Callie) I got the same ending as I had without a relationship with Evelyn. I don't think I missed anything but perhaps you could check and see if I did?

MystrageX

Apr 24, 2020
Okay, I am In NG+ did all the talks & Did all the invade mind secrets for Samarra/Nell.
(& all the other characters too) and I still can't get Samarra/Nell molest Night scene at all.
Samarra stop me as soon as start every-time.
I also have all max stats as far as they can go in this version.
So what am I Missing ?????

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Okay, I am In NG+ did all the talks & Did all the invade mind secrets for Samarra/Nell.
(& all the other characters too) and I still can't get Samarra/Nell molest Night scene at all.
Samarra stop me as soon as start every-time.
I also have all max stats as far as they can go in this version.
So what am I Missing ?????
You get a "pool" of actions during that scene, with the size of the pool depending on your agility. Ability drain reduces the amount, obviously. If you get caught on your first action, you don't have enough agility for some reason. This check uses your NG+ data if available and higher than what you would normally have in the game. The only reason I can imagine for this not working for someone is if they have edited their stats through cheating, not that I'm saying that this is what you did. I'm just saying that the code contradicts the behavior you're describing.

MystrageX

Apr 24, 2020
You get a "pool" of actions during that scene, with the size of the pool depending on your agility. Ability drain reduces the amount, obviously. If you get caught on your first action, you don't have enough agility for some reason. This check uses your NG+ data if available and higher than what you would normally have in the game. The only reason I can imagine for this not working for someone is if they have edited their stats through cheating, not that I'm saying that this is what you did. I'm just saying that the code contradicts the behavior you're describing.
yeah, no editing. but I well try again after endgame in a new NG+ counting this is the only thing that was holding me up before starting it. thank you for the info and reply.

Reactions: Akachan
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes