Iconick

Feb 18, 2021
what ingame hints say?
Ingame hints tell me to "learn the deep sleep spell", which when I go try to do that, it says it's not available in the game yet, and "give nell a few days to forgive you" which I have done a few times. But the crone's hut has been stuck like this for quite some time now and I can't get past it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have been following the walkthrough provided in the OP and everything has been going well up 'till this point. The walkthrough is telling me that I need to go to the Crone's Hut and cast Invade Mind on the Crone. But as you can see in the image, I am unable to get past the Deliver Spellbook. :(

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Gonna need to fill in a few details for us to clarify a few things. Have you attempted to do the whole cast invade mind before? what are your current stats and clues? It might be a bug...if you have done everything else but the option to do the invade mind bit on the crone never showed up then I'd say something went wrong. More likely though you might've already done it and forgot, it sounds like you probably already cleared everything if you're that far in the story. I'm guessing the option to start the endgame is already available too (should be by day 57 i think).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ingame hints tell me to "learn the deep sleep spell", which when I go try to do that, it says it's not available in the game yet, and "give nell a few days to forgive you" which I have done a few times. But the crone's hut has been stuck like this for quite some time now and I can't get past it.

I have been following the walkthrough provided in the OP and everything has been going well up 'till this point. The walkthrough is telling me that I need to go to the Crone's Hut and cast Invade Mind on the Crone. But as you can see in the image, I am unable to get past the Deliver Spellbook. :(
feels like a bug, been a while for me but mc delivers 2 books to crone (either gets it from library girl or finds it from that secret room). post a save so dev and/or others can check it.

Reactions: Iconick

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and if made nell angry then needs to wait week or 2 before approaching her again.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
and if made nell angry then needs to wait week or 2 before approaching her again.
And that counter only starts if you ask her, not if you rollback after asking. I've seen several people mess things up for themselves here by rolling back.

Based on the to-do list posted above, I'd say that person has definitely solved the Crone's secret already. The Deep Sleep spell does not currently exist in the game. The entry in the to-do list does not mean you can actually do it yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea based on hints mc and player knows who crone actually is but we'll have to wait save.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.36.0 is now out for patrons and subscribers. You can find the official download links for Windows, Mac, and Android at and .

This version focuses exclusively on finishing Callie's story in the game, finally allowing you to romance her. This may open up additional options for you during the epilogue.

Callie's new content can branch out into two new paths depending on your choices throughout the game. You may have already locked out one of the two paths in your save. In addition to numerous dialogue changes and an expanded epilogue, Callie has three new sex scenes. Two appear only in one branch, while the final scene only appears in the other. In other words, you cannot obtain all three scenes in one single playthrough.

A minor change to how Evelyn awards charisma and a new potential charisma reward for seducing Callie makes it much easier to obtain the game's best endings without being forced into any romances.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.36.0:
  • Added three new scenes with Callie featuring two new, mutually exclusive relationship branches to explore.
  • Expanded the epilogue with more outcomes for players who pursue Callie's new scenes.
  • Callie is now romanceable and is another potential source of charisma.
  • Updated dialogues to reflect changes to your relationship with Callie.
  • Moved Evelyn's charisma gain. It is no longer necessary to enter a relationship with her to gain charisma.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I keep having to restart to earlier and earlier points in the game but no matter what I do, I still lose Evelyn, so whats the proper path to keep her??

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I keep having to restart to earlier and earlier points in the game but no matter what I do, I still lose Evelyn, so whats the proper path to keep her??
find out all her secrets before telling her that you love her etc.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
find out all her secrets before telling her that you love her etc.
Though, if you have already told her, you might be able to avoid her scene if you don't push her sexuality until you've prepared her properly. That means no massages! She only approaches you at night if you have pushed her sexual frustration beyond her breaking point.

Technically, it's possible to admit everything to her very early in the game and still avoid having her leave, but I suspect most players who go that path try to push her in every way possible at once, ruining their own chances.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Though, if you have already told her, you might be able to avoid her scene if you don't push her sexuality until you've prepared her properly. That means no massages! She only approaches you at night if you have pushed her sexual frustration beyond her breaking point.

Technically, it's possible to admit everything to her very early in the game and still avoid having her leave, but I suspect most players who go that path try to push her in every way possible at once, ruining their own chances.
THAT was the catalyst!
I already had every secret every time I went through but I kept damning myself massaging her, thinking that it would do me good...but this is a MUCH better outcome than her just disappearing for the remainder of the story I would think.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Version 0.36.0 is now out for patrons and subscribers. You can find the official download links for Windows, Mac, and Android at and .
Argh! I forgot I had to drop down from $5 to $1 because of finances. Well, I might as well pick up 0.35.2 while I'm there, eh?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
to be Honest I am planning to get a long weekend alone at home to play finally in peace the NG+ version ( My Mother in Law ask for a tremendous Bribe to take her daughter and the Kids for 4 days ;) :LOL: )

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes