Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
ah you mean end talk. well then yes but player opens ng+ which brings new things (once dev adds those).
Ok, I will start ng+ from the beginning.
Curious mind wants to know, as the game ended here, why not "Completed" tag used...

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
At the end of the prologue... After the talk with T.S. Merek... Is the game finished..??
Just a little thing...
The prologue - that bit at the beginning of the story that sets up the story.
The epilogue - that bit at the end of the story that wraps it up.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Just a little thing...
The prologue - that bit at the beginning of the story that sets up the story.
The epilogue - that bit at the end of the story that wraps it up.
Well I started a new game (ng+) and got to save the MC and banished the Demon along with Thaddeus.

Now I am thinking about Selena's offer. Which one should I pick?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i) Marry Selena
ii) Reject Selena

Which one is best option?
if you marry her you get to have fun with 2 princesses and be a king (and kids will be very strong in magic), if you don't marry her you can for example become fairy king or end up with sister or ................ those aren't that different so whatever feels best to you since depending choices you end up breaking a heart or few.

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
how to get evelyn's fourth scene and primrose's last scene in the gallery? what route do i have to take to complete them?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how to get evelyn's fourth scene and primrose's last scene in the gallery? what route do i have to take to complete them?
love path with both i think. and not going too far with evelyn too soon.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Does playing NG+ unlock anything special? From what I can see, other than a couple dialogue options on the first day, the only major thing is dispelling Contraceptive early so Fairy Queen Thorn is pregnant in the epilogue. I'm assuming that once the game is completely finished, that would be possible without NG+ since we would get additional interactions when seeing her after she resurrects the player.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Does playing NG+ unlock anything special? From what I can see, other than a couple dialogue options on the first day, the only major thing is dispelling Contraceptive early so Fairy Queen Thorn is pregnant in the epilogue. I'm assuming that once the game is completely finished, that would be possible without NG+ since we would get additional interactions when seeing her after she resurrects the player.
I'm still not 100% certain what I'm going to lock behind NG+, but right now there's not much. There are a few minor changes here and there (even beyond the tutorial) and a subtle but important change to the tutorial masturbation scene. More will come later. The most obvious NG+-exclusive feature is Sister Agnes, who will only be fully interactive there.

Reactions: guest1492

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my mc needs deep sleep spell cuz ...........ummmm.......... he has sleeping problems.

FAReaper

Jan 4, 2018
Belle you know sometimes when i play other games and finish that game there will be NG+ content like this game.

Have you ever consider, there will be a True Ending. Ex: MC will do something big after save the world, be come King maybe ? or whatever you think is.

Or there will be Secret Ending, you know the hard and complicated step or unusual step. ye know lah because it's S E C R E T. and the content usually mind blowing or just bloopers.

Talking about new content, i hope The Church have progress.
I have sugesstion, how about there will be potential character in there. Ex: there is big boobies no brain(or have brain) blond sister or whatever you prever is. and the story is the sister will assist MC to eliminated evil fey (demon or devil) who've been controlled by princess you-know-who or the past fey queen, that story goes mc will reduce the wolrd treat for save the world route.

i just hoping there will be.

oh oh for next game have you thought about 2d cg ?

(i am NOT fluent in English, so sorry about bad gramar, so no critics)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Have you ever consider, there will be a True Ending. Ex: MC will do something big after save the world, be come King maybe ? or whatever you think is.
There is no "true ending" in this game. Whatever ending you choose is your true ending. None of them is canon.

Talking about new content, i hope The Church have progress.
Obviously. Only two posts above yours, I repeated that Sister Agnes is getting added to NG+.

I have sugesstion, how about there will be potential character in there. Ex: there is big boobies no brain(or have brain) blond sister or whatever you prever is. and the story is the sister will assist MC to eliminated evil fey (demon or devil) who've been controlled by princess you-know-who or the past fey queen, that story goes mc will reduce the wolrd treat for save the world route.
Thanks for the suggestion, but it wouldn't fit into my setting or story at all. Besides, I'm not looking for ideas at the moment. I have way, way more ideas of my own than I can possibly implement, after all.

oh oh for next game have you thought about 2d cg ?
Why would I think about that? I can do 3D art. I cannot do 2D art. The choice is simple. 3D is much easier and faster to work with than 2D, even if you disregard what I can and cannot do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Orlu

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
So this thread only has the incest version? I wanted to give this game another try since the incest was removed. No kink-shaming here but the "forced" sleep creep masturbation scene with the sister, in the beginning, is just not my type of deal. Sure you can avoid having her as a love interest but that scene is not avoidable.

I also really don't get why devs don't make those types of scenes optional. I'm not saying you have to remove them but just give the players a choice. Like I don't want to sleep creep (sister or not) but I don't have a choice.

• Angry
Reactions: bryonsmothers3DX

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So this thread only has the incest version? I wanted to give this game another try since the incest was removed. No kink-shaming here but the "forced" sleep creep masturbation scene with the sister, in the beginning, is just not my type of deal. Sure you can avoid having her as a love interest but that scene is not avoidable.
It was made optional in the NG+ update.

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
It was made optional in the NG+ update.
Oh, that is great. Still too bad that you can't download the non-incest version here. Evelyn ain't bad to look at but not as a sister. I looked at the scrips.rpa file to see if there is an option there to change it but there isn't. So I guess you use 2 different scripts for the 2 versions.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Oh, that is great. Still too bad that you can't download the non-incest version here. Evelyn ain't bad to look at but not as a sister. I looked at the scrips.rpa file to see if there is an option there to change it but there isn't. So I guess you use 2 different scripts for the 2 versions.
Correct, it's controlled by adding a new script file to the "games" folder. Belle's SubscribeStar gives you access to both versions of the game.

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
Help me, evelyn left me and I cant find her anywhere. Ive almost finished the game... Nell is the fairy queen now. Is it because of my choices that made evelyn leave the mc...? I cant find her anywhere!

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes