Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I cant play, x32 version not wonking... some help?
Are you actually on a 32-bit OS? If not, you shouldn't try running the 32-bit version (it's actually x86 and not x32, but who cares). Run the 64-bit .exe instead, which is the default.

If it still doesn't work, people are going to need something more than "not working" to help you troubleshoot it. What errors are you getting, for example? What OS are you using? Give us something, anything, to work with.

Reactions: Sotman

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Belle If you don't mind, I would like to ask you 3 questions. 2 about NG+ and 1 general.
- Why 3D art instead of "hand-drawn"?
1) Why does our avatar need to pay for agility training again?
2) Why does Erato forces us to wait three days even after I lift the contraception spell?
Thank you and keep up the good work.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle If you don't mind, I would like to ask you 3 questions. 2 about NG+ and 1 general.
- Why 3D art instead of "hand-drawn"?
1) Why does our avatar need to pay for agility training again?
2) Why does Erato forces us to wait three days even after I lift the contraception spell?
Thank you and keep up the good work.
The answer to your 3D art question is so obvious that it barely needs addressing. However, now you've got me curious. Why on Earth did you put quotes around "hand-drawn"? Are you expecting some sort of art style that pretends to be hand-drawn? By the way, no matter how you answer that question, the answer to your question remains the obvious one.

1) I take it the real question is why you need to go through agility training again, not why you have to pay for it. But if this is actually about the payment thing, then the explanation remains the one Samarra gives you. You have to go through agility training in NG+ because so much story is tied to it. You can't just skip it and have the rest of the story make sense. For that reason, you will always have to train up that stat every time you play the game, even if you started with it at maximum due to NG+.

2) You have to go through two rounds of regular training with her before she no longer cares about that. This is unintentional and something I will have to look at. I did intend to let players skip her training if they had already done it, but I might have missed something. If so, expect this to change in an upcoming version.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
The answer to your 3D art question is so obvious that it barely needs addressing. However, now you've got me curious. Why on Earth did you put quotes around "hand-drawn"? Are you expecting some sort of art style that pretends to be hand-drawn? By the way, no matter how you answer that question, the answer to your question remains the obvious one.

1) I take it the real question is why you need to go through agility training again, not why you have to pay for it. But if this is actually about the payment thing, then the explanation remains the one Samarra gives you. You have to go through agility training in NG+ because so much story is tied to it. You can't just skip it and have the rest of the story make sense. For that reason, you will always have to train up that stat every time you play the game, even if you started with it at maximum due to NG+.

2) You have to go through two rounds of regular training with her before she no longer cares about that. This is unintentional and something I will have to look at. I did intend to let players skip her training if they had already done it, but I might have missed something. If so, expect this to change in an upcoming version.
Perhaps, I should have replaced hand-drawn with 2d. It was a bad choice of words on my part. I was used to 2d art and for now at least 3d sex scenes feel like uncanny valley to me. Perhaps, I will either get used to it, or ignore it altogether (thankfully the plot is quite good).
While I would hope for another solution to the agility training in NG+, I have to respect that you care about continuity and plot consistency. That is definitely a plus on my book. Anyway, thank you for the answers and good luck.

Reactions: Belle

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
it's ok to play the game right now? since the story itself is already finished or at least that what they saying. btw how many endings are there? also which L.I is avail for pregnancy? is it avail on first run or only on NG+?

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
it's ok to play the game right now? since the story itself is already finished or at least that what they saying. btw how many endings are there? also which L.I is avail for pregnancy? is it avail on first run or only on NG+?
Since YOU need to manually trigger the endgame, after you remove the contraception spell all human females are game before NG+

Reactions: zainon

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Hm. I am stuck. Currently I have 4 charisma points. In theory you can gain charisma from 7 different sources (Evelyn, Book, Agnes, Primrose, Nell, Samarra, Callie). However, I have yet to find the charisma switches for Callie and Agnes in the game files. Does this mean that I missed something or is the max charisma 5 for now at least?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hm. I am stuck. Currently I have 4 charisma points. In theory you can gain charisma from 7 different sources (Evelyn, Book, Agnes, Primrose, Nell, Samarra, Callie). However, I have yet to find the charisma switches for Callie and Agnes in the game files. Does this mean that I missed something or is the max charisma 5 for now at least?
Your math is off because you forgot to consider that you start with 1 point already. Sister Agnes and Callie cannot give you charisma in the current version of the game. The current maximum is exactly what it says in the ability screen: 6.

Reactions: Sotman

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Your math is off because you forgot to consider that you start with 1 point already. Sister Agnes and Callie cannot give you charisma in the current version of the game. The current maximum is exactly what it says in the ability screen: 6.
Oh. Thanks. I am forgetful at times.

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just ran through it. This order works. The first sentence of the last clue was just on the back end of the clue before. I'll update the walkthrough a little later.
just FYI I am playing the game for the first time and got really stuck on this part about the poisoned tea, I think the walkthrough is missing a step or something is not clear enough. Thanks for writing it up though its been a big help

padder

May 5, 2018
Looking through games with the tag 'incest'.
Waesn't incest removed from this game? Is the tag remaining here a mistake?

BeefyRook

Feb 14, 2021
I love this game the story is really compelling and the music is great as well. The multiples ending really add replayability. However, am I missing something or are you always forced to break up with Nell in the epilogue ( the absorbtion path doesn't count)? If it isn't in the game yet, is there a plan for an ending where the M/C end up with Nell. She is my favourite girl and really want to see a happily ever after ending with her.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I love this game the story is really compelling and the music is great as well. The multiples ending really add replayability. However, am I missing something or are you always forced to break up with Nell in the epilogue ( the absorbtion path doesn't count)? If it isn't in the game yet, is there a plan for an ending where the M/C end up with Nell. She is my favourite girl and really want to see a happily ever after ending with her.
You are never forced to break up with her. You've caught yourself in the classic VN "logic" that if there is a dialogue option available to you, you're meant to click it.

Reactions: BeefyRook

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
unless i remember wrong there is ending with nell where mc becomes fairy king. ofc if made her to hate mc and didn't ask forgiveness then that might not be option.

Reactions: BeefyRook

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Sorry for bothering you again Belle
I am not sure if this is a bug or a screw up on my part.
I have triggered all charisma switches and yet my charisma is at 5. I have uploaded my save in case you want to have a look.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes