Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Sorry for bothering you again Belle
I am not sure if this is a bug or a screw up on my part.
I have triggered all charisma switches and yet my charisma is at 5. I have uploaded my save in case you want to have a look.
You clearly haven't triggered them all. I mean, I didn't even have to load the save to see that. The thumbnail was enough, given that it showed you standing in front of Evelyn with the option to admit your feelings to her. Right now, you need to seduce Evelyn to get the final point of charisma. I'm not even sure why you believed you had triggered everything.

Reactions: Sotman

maver!ck

Dec 10, 2020
I can't get the books from Primrose's house at night without getting noticed by her dad, is it because all my abilities are maxed out so I don't need it anymore or am I doing something wrong here? (currently playing new game plus).

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
I can't get the books from Primrose's house at night without getting noticed by her dad, is it because all my abilities are maxed out so I don't need it anymore or am I doing something wrong here? (currently playing new game plus).
You can only sneak into the house on Friday and Saturday nights (when Prim's father is wasted).

• Haha
Reactions: maver!ck and Sotman

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I started a NG+, and it's still x'd out for me. I even tried reading primrose's books, and the perversity 6 options are still locked.
ng+ after finishing game 1st time by getting some ending (besides demon not blowing up the world)?

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
At the end of the epilogue... After the talk with T.S. Merek... Is the game finished..??

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes