Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
When i plyed there was no game+, so im gonna ask, cause i want to play it without WT:
I Guess it is possible to "fail at completing the game properly" and still get the game+?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
So in conclusion if you want to play the original version with incest then don't use this patch and if you want the version without incest then you have to use this patch.
Sooo.... Sooo.... Sooo it just aka Incest Patch? Yes? 0_0

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Found another glitch. The threesome scene, with the two princesses in the gallery, you are referred to as Dickon instead of the name you use in the game.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Found another glitch. The threesome scene, with the two princesses in the gallery, you are referred to as Dickon instead of the name you use in the game.
In the gallery, that is not a glitch. Only the default name is used in the gallery.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
When i plyed there was no game+, so im gonna ask, cause i want to play it without WT:
I Guess it is possible to "fail at completing the game properly" and still get the game+?
Yes. As long as you get an epilogue and credits, you will get access to NG+. In fact, NG+ is designed more around players who get bad endings the first time around than those who get good endings.

Thanks! Looks like I missed setting up the character name in that scene since it doesn't have any configurable options. It doesn't set up Belle's name for you properly either. Will fix.

In the gallery, that is not a glitch. Only the default name is used in the gallery.
That is not correct. Once you set your name in the main game, it is stored for later use in the gallery.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
It's really annoying not having a MEGA link. Not only is it five (or more) times faster with MEGA, I know that the download will actually complete. I'm tired of spending three hours a pop on downloads that crap out at the end.

Reactions: alibaba34

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yep that was my choice at the end too, I still hoping for a harem ending and everyone is with me either in the kingdom or with me in that town somehow
The "problem" with the above scenario is that the wife would have to trust every single addition absolutely.

Reactions: syfy88man

jestir

May 4, 2018
It's really annoying not having a MEGA link. Not only is it five (or more) times faster with MEGA, I know that the download will actually complete. I'm tired of spending three hours a pop on downloads that crap out at the end.
most people do not like mega for large games they have a daily limit in data aloud to download any game over 3gig they have to wait 24 hours to download or pay mega money to finish downloading and it's not the download site it is your internet provider it took me 5 min to download

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
most people do not like mega for large games they have a daily limit in data aloud to download any game over 3gig they have to wait 24 hours to download or pay mega money to finish downloading and it's not the download site it is your internet provider it took me 5 min to download
I fully understand what you are saying and I also agree for anyone who chooses or just can't afford a mega account that all the other links are both necessary and important and very probably safe.
But as a Mega account holder I find it a little irritating having no options but to use other provider links simply because there is no Mega link.
Especially on games that have had or sometimes do have Mega links on some updates now or in the past.
It is kind of like its been decided for us that we should be discriminated against simply because we can and do choose to pay for and prefer to use Mega.

Just Sayin.

jestir

May 4, 2018
I fully understand what you are saying and I also agree for anyone who chooses or just can't afford a mega account that all the other links are both necessary and important and very probably safe.
But as a Mega account holder I find it a little irritating having no options but to use other provider links simply because there is no Mega link.
Especially on games that have had or sometimes do have Mega links on some updates now or in the past.
It is kind of like its been decided for us that we should be discriminated against simply because we can and do choose to pay for and prefer to use Mega.

Just Sayin.
well you could upload it to your mega account and share the link to download on here so that people who do want to use mega can use mega just after sharing the link report it as other and type in mega download link and you will have to keep the link updated

Reactions: Thermophob

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
well you could upload it to your mega account and share the link to download on here so that people who do want to use mega can use mega just after sharing the link report it as other and type in mega download link and you will have to keep the link updated
Brillient Idea mate just a slight problem It took me the best part of 6 months to figger out how to use "search in thred" on this site.
I'd consider myself lucky I know where the on/off button is on my PC to start with.
It was a friend that had to set my Mega account for me I just pay the dam thing.
And If it wasn't for the fact all I do is click a Mega link that says "continue to Mega" and then click "download" I'd still be introuble.
Only after being told repeatedly by the same friend not to click "Import to M" like I did my first 24 tries when I first started useing it.
And providing I had a clue what any of what you was talking about actually ment I'd would love too.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
...and it's not the download site it is your internet provider it took me 5 min to download
It took me less than one minute, so, no, it was not my internet provider. It turns out it was an issue with my connection. (The people working on the building are apparently disturbing the wiring.) The fact that I could download a 3GB+ game on MEGA just fine a minute before I tried (and failed) to download LLtP on those alternate sites deceived me into thinking it was an issue with those sites.

I have no problem with people wanting to download from sites other than MEGA. I dislike some of the alternatives, and to each his own. If you are going to offer multiple options for download, however, then why exclude only MEGA? Does MEGA charge for uploading where the other sites do not?

jestir

May 4, 2018
It took me less than one minute, so, no, it was not my internet provider. It turns out it was an issue with my connection. (The people working on the building are apparently disturbing the wiring.) The fact that I could download a 3GB+ game on MEGA just fine a minute before I tried (and failed) to download LLtP on those alternate sites deceived me into thinking it was an issue with those sites.

I have no problem with people wanting to download from sites other than MEGA. I dislike some of the alternatives, and to each his own. If you are going to offer multiple options for download, however, then why exclude only MEGA? Does MEGA charge for uploading where the other sites do not?
I just thought of this they could have been banned from mega for sharing pirated content

DEEP-DADDY!!!

Dec 23, 2019
Why it is lag in animation part???
Everything is running smoothly except the animation. it took me 5mins to get past that fapping animation at the beginning.

(I played the android ver. and I try Joiplay it's still the same in animation part)

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes