Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So finally finished last night, good game, very creative in its use of investigation to further your mission and each girl had their own unique ‘charms’ so it was going to be a hard choice who to pick in the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great game, had fun playing it!

Reactions: xapican and Belle

Nanen

Feb 24, 2020
Guys I'm stuck with 5 charisma and I don't know how to get that up. I have read all books and formed all relationships yet I'm still stuck with 5.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
guys,what i need to do about update my agility?
1st train with samarra and later with nell.

Guys I'm stuck with 5 charisma and I don't know how to get that up. I have read all books and formed all relationships yet I'm still stuck with 5.
you need to talk to some character to get that point.

Belle on what version we will be able to learn deep sleep?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle on what version we will be able to learn deep sleep?
I'm letting patrons/subscribers at the higher levels vote for the order. This resulted in Callie getting the priority in 0.36, but if the vote results last time are anything to go by, I expect we won't have to wait too long for that spell to get added.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm letting patrons/subscribers at the higher levels vote for the order. This resulted in Callie getting the priority in 0.36, but if the vote results last time are anything to go by, I expect we won't have to wait too long for that spell to get added.
Since the endings are not completely finished, will you consider adding a modified or mini-harem ending? As in maybe not everyone but maybe 2-3 girls to end with? Or hell, even a full harem at this point if mc is able to learn that last spell from the girl at the library (blanking on names today)? Might as well considering I’ve impregnated them all, lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Since the endings are not completely finished, will you consider adding a modified or mini-harem ending? As in maybe not everyone but maybe 2-3 girls to end with? Or hell, even a full harem at this point if mc is able to learn that last spell from the girl at the library (blanking on names today)? Might as well considering I’ve impregnated them all, lol.
primrose.

mc ends up with 2 girls already on 1 path.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ask me again after 0.36 is out. Callie is an important missing piece in this equation.

But no, I'm unlikely to make any major changes to the epilogues at this point except to add more variations as the need arises (such as with Callie's romance path). I will make smaller changes where I see the need. For example, 0.35 adds a few extra lines to the Fairy Queen's epilogue about why she doesn't become an ambassador (which I thought was a good point brought up in this thread).

But there won't be a "proper" harem ending. It just does not make sense for this story and these characters, and it never will.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
primrose.

mc ends up with 2 girls already on 1 path.
Yes Primrose, as far as the other 2, I already chose that as my canon ending, but as that was more of a surprise development in the endgame portion, I was specifically referring to the girls the mc romanced/seduced over the course of the game itself.

Just spitballing ideas here, but it could be justified that the mc takes over for Marek, his former master and inspired by Primrose wanting to learn magic, but cannot since she lacks the talent, the mc decides to try and increase the amount of truthsayers and magic users by spreading his seed and with number of women pregnant with his child, he hopes to increase the odds of those talented and can be taught what they need to know to reintroduce and increase the number of potential truthsayers that will go on and eventually replace him serving the crown.

And given his new status and the respect of those befitting his position, no one has much of an issue with his polyamorous relationships since it is seen as work on behalf of the crown and those who wish to raise a generation of future spell casters in their families.

Sorry for the crazy rant, just got carried away.:D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sure spreading the seed is 1 way but better way would be multiple mages like mc making babies, for example marek didn't make any.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
some screenshots.

poor belle the fairy and fairy queen.
Lol that’s why I chose to keep Belle around-she’s too much of an awesome sidekick and friend to just abandon, (just wish there was a way for her and the mc to actually have intercouse) and was glad to have the option to Romance and end up with Thorn.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
S
sure spreading the seed is 1 way but better way would be multiple mages like mc making babies, for example marek didn't make any.
Sure but the impression I got was that while there were mages, like Thaddeus, they were still somewhat rare and in case of truthsayers, all but almost extinct. If it’s possible to breed those with the potential to learn and become spellcasters, it’s a selfish way to justify maintaining the existing relationships the mc already made over the course of the game.

Reactions: isotope

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Just spitballing ideas here, but it could be justified that the mc takes over for Marek, his former master and inspired by Primrose wanting to learn magic, but cannot since she lacks the talent, the mc decides to try and increase the amount of truthsayers and magic users by spreading his seed and with number of women pregnant with his child, he hopes to increase the odds of those talented and can be taught what they need to know to reintroduce and increase the number of potential truthsayers that will go on and eventually replace him serving the crown.

And given his new status and the respect of those befitting his position, no one has much of an issue with his polyamorous relationships since it is seen as work on behalf of the crown and those who wish to raise a generation of future spell casters in their families.
No offense, but you just perfectly encapsulated the big problem with this kind of concept: it completely, utterly disregards the feelings and opinions of the women in the story, treating them more as objects than actual people, a commodity to be traded around for your entertainment. There may be a historical precedent for that, but it's not even remotely close to the theme and ideas I want to convey with LLtP.

By sleeping around in this story, you are going behind the backs of almost all the women you flirt with. They're not going to just go "oh, okay" when they learn about this. More likely, they'll be furious with you. You'd be lucky to keep any relationships at all. Only in those cases where the women were already clearly accepting of this, such as with Lilith/Selena or Belle, does this work. Or if you accept a demon's essence inside your mind and body, corrupting your thoughts and emotions and turning you into a power-mad despot perfectly willing to erase people's personalities to turn them into your idealized version of who you want them to be.

Edit: Oh, and as for the truthsayer hereditary thing, the game strongly implies that truthsaying tends to become latent in a bloodline, emerging only occasionally and randomly. Neither Selena nor Lilith are truthsayers, yet they both carry that ability inside them for their progeny to maybe inherit (or at least carry on to their offspring, and so on). The challenge isn't to find someone with truthsaying in their blood. The challenge is to find someone who actually gains the effects of this mostly latent ability.

Last edited:
Reactions: DorcasAurelia
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes