Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Since the OP hasn't got them up to this version, here are the public links to v0.34.0 for Mac and Android

Reactions: PBS666

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
i have a quick question.
iam probably missing something but when iam in the wilderness map i cant reach the sidhe even though the location is unlocked and i have maxed pathfinding.
i also cant get the river unlocked.
iam playing ng+ from a previous save

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I have stumbled across a couple of bugs that are going to need hotfixing. I have already fixed them and I'm going to create the hotfix ASAP, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to push it out today. In any case, these are the issues:

- Agility training produces an error message in NG+. You should be able to safely click Ignore and keep playing if you get this, but it shouldn't be there in the first place.
- In NG+, books show up in the library when you have already read them. I don't think this will cause any trouble except to waste your time and be confusing, and I don't think it allows you to push your Perversity above typical levels. However, I'm still fixing it.

Nothing too serious, but still not good enough for my standards.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really hope they add a perfect harem ending: I last played just before they revealed who (obviously) the witch was. Changed computers meanwhile so I'd have to replay everything so I'm thinking I might as well wait for it to complete if there ain't any extra preggo content
all except callie got preggo on previous update so only 2 more potentials on this aka callie and nun.

Wish there was a way to get both the princess, elf queen, elf princess turned queen, and like rest of the girls but i guess thats just going to be a dream no? :(
only a dream, doubt belle changes that.

Now, the million dollar question for me is... do we get an harem run on NG+?
and billion dollar answer: unlikely.

Is there a walktrough?
wt in op is valid on 1st play (until end game where needs save after each right answer) and quite valid on ng+.

Reactions: xapican

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
One more bug for the hotfix pile: You apparently can't visit the Leanan Sídhe in NG+ because of how Pathfinding is checked on the map.

The lesson is that I probably should have played through the entire game again during testing, but that's a way too daunting a task these days to be realistic. Oh well.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The 0.35.1 hotfix is out on both Patreon and SubscribeStar. I strongly recommend updating.

Changelog 0.35.1:
  • Fixes situations where it might be impossible to visit the river location or the Leanan Sídhe in NG+.
  • Removes error message when training agility in NG+.
  • In NG+, hides books you have already read on your previous playthrough.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well I used config.console = True and then also set ability_courage = 50 still on second choice it is saying "I dont have enough courage to say something like that to Aldred. I wish I did, though." So I want to find out what I did wrong and where
I Advise u not to use Config Console because many of the events on that game requiere more triggers it is quite linear anyway and with a bit of comon sense playable,

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
One more bug for the hotfix pile: You apparently can't visit the Leanan Sídhe in NG+ because of how Pathfinding is checked on the map.

The lesson is that I probably should have played through the entire game again during testing, but that's a way too daunting a task these days to be realistic. Oh well.

Belle, you are doing a fantastic job.

Thank you (again)!

Solak

Nov 22, 2017

The beauty of developing games on the fly is that players test it without you having to play through everything over and over again, growing sick of your own game. Don't beat yourself up over it, the playerbase is more than happy to help you with it. (y)

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes