Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
The 0.35.1 hotfix is out on both Patreon and SubscribeStar. I strongly recommend updating.

Changelog 0.35.1:
  • Fixes situations where it might be impossible to visit the river location or the Leanan Sídhe in NG+.
  • Removes error message when training agility in NG+.
  • In NG+, hides books you have already read on your previous playthrough.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

Maxi1234

Aug 10, 2020
Has anyone convinced evleyn to have sex with MC after revealing truth about tom? If yes the pls tell me how did you do it. In my case she keeps rejecting me

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Now that I've had a full night's sleep after staying up late to publish the hotfix, I'd like to ask that if any of you run into any bugs or issues, let me know. Two of the three issues listed in the hotfix were discovered by me mostly because players made an off-hand comment about them, prodding me to check things out in more detail. The best thing is if you take screenshots of error messages or explain in detail how you encountered a bug and (ideally) how I can reproduce it myself.

The last thing you should do is assume that I already know about the issue. My pixie powers only go so far.

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is there gonna be a place that I can purchase the game, for like a one time price of $20 or more? Like on Steam/itch.io?
No. Once the game is done, it will be free for everyone. I'm unlikely to make a Steam version, but you never know.

If you want to support me, please use Patreon or SubscribeStar. Those are the only two avenues of support that I accept right now.

Bachamp

Jul 4, 2017
Now that I've had a full night's sleep after staying up late to publish the hotfix, I'd like to ask that if any of you run into any bugs or issues, let me know. Two of the three issues listed in the hotfix were discovered by me mostly because players made an off-hand comment about them, prodding me to check things out in more detail. The best thing is if you take screenshots of error messages or explain in detail how you encountered a bug and (ideally) how I can reproduce it myself.

The last thing you should do is assume that I already know about the issue. My pixie powers only go so far.
Yes, I can't marry Belle or Leanan, surely must be a bug :^) since it won't let me progress when I try to marry her

Arepta

May 3, 2017
I'm sorry, I haven't found in the walkthrough a clue of how to finish learning morph sexuality, can someone help me ?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes