Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
So since Evelyn's Dark Secret doesn't work like it did in the walkthrough anymore, what new information am I supposed to learn?

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
So how exactly does the game change in NG+? I did get to the finale of the game, waited like a year and now I got the worst possible ending where player character fails the quest... :D

I'm not sure what changed, since I had gotten to that part so long ago and the route was locked.

Or does everyone fail the first time and you get the NG+ no matter what?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I did get to the finale of the game, waited like a year and now I got the worst possible ending where player character fails the quest... :D
there's like 10 different ways to fail, so not sure what you did wrong. there is a way to get a good ending on the first time but it's not easy

OndMand

Jan 28, 2018
I think I might have found a bug. I don't know if it is a NG+ thing only or not, but pathfinding training doesn't really work. I am unable to level pathfinding to go to leanandasidhe and I cannot explore the river either.
And agilitytraining gives me an exception, though the game progresses if I ignore it, and it seems that agiulity progress is saved. Or is it maxed because of NG+?

Reactions: Watcher_7

buff

May 29, 2017
Here's hoping the Mysterious Uploader With The Unruined Versions can put up a Mac version soon.....

Arepta

May 3, 2017
I think I might have found a bug. I don't know if it is a NG+ thing only or not, but pathfinding training doesn't really work. I am unable to level pathfinding to go to leanandasidhe and I cannot explore the river either.
And agilitytraining gives me an exception, though the game progresses if I ignore it, and it seems that agiulity progress is saved. Or is it maxed because of NG+?
i have the same issue with NG+

Reactions: Watcher_7

afonefa

Nov 24, 2019

Download the latest version (0.35.1), it fixes exactly those issues.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this game has 1 very bad thing (well 2 actually), 1. it takes damn long (played for hrs yesterday and still got only to some large secrets and primrose can still end up in jail) and 2. can we kill thaddeus already (yea i know in endgame he must be there but still)?

so evelyn's really, really hung up on the fact that her parents were roommates?
dunno since never played non-incest version.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
this game has 1 very bad thing (well 2 actually), 1. it takes damn long (played for hrs yesterday and still got only to some large secrets and primrose can still end up in jail) and 2. can we kill thaddeus already (yea i know in endgame he must be there but still)?
you can kill him in the endgame :devilish:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Belle

semi bug, after sometime black bar prevents seeing town hall's and leave town's click spots (see attachment).

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle

semi bug, after sometime black bar prevents seeing town hall's and leave town's click spots (see attachment).
I'm aware but decided not to spend time fixing this before the update. It requires a rewrite of parts of the map system and extensive testing because messing it up can cause a soft lock (ie. you'll be stuck on a screen with no way out).

Something changed in Ren'py with the latest update to that engine, and it affected the map system in LLtP in some way. I know how to improve it and probably will for the next version, but I don't want to rush it for fear of making things even worse.

The easiest workaround for the moment is to never use the dialogue options to enter the map. If you use the button in the upper right corner of the screen, the black bars never seem to appear when they shouldn't.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes