Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
No offense, but you just perfectly encapsulated the big problem with this kind of concept: it completely, utterly disregards the feelings and opinions of the women in the story, treating them more as objects than actual people, a commodity to be traded around for your entertainment. There may be a historical precedent for that, but it's not even remotely close to the theme and ideas I want to convey with LLtP.

By sleeping around in this story, you are going behind the backs of almost all the women you flirt with. They're not going to just go "oh, okay" when they learn about this. More likely, they'll be furious with you. You'd be lucky to keep any relationships at all. Only in those cases where the women were already clearly accepting of this, such as with Lilith/Selena or Belle, does this work. Or if you accept a demon's essence inside your mind and body, corrupting your thoughts and emotions and turning you into a power-mad despot perfectly willing to erase people's personalities to turn them into your idealized version of who you want them to be.
I get your point, but the last thing I wanted to do was hurt those who were in a relationship with the mc only to be left behind at the end. Sorry, just got a little greedy hoping for a scenario where everyone is mostly happy at end, even if it’s to ease my own conscience, but I get that’s not realistic.

That said, if the mc is already being ‘shared’ by Callie and Evelyn, why would they not be able to just continue with the way things were going since despite her initial apprehension, Callie is more than fine with their threesomes?

Reactions: isotope

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You will enjoy version 0.36, I can tell.
Ahh, yet another reason to look forward to that update, lol just when I thought I was done....while I was enjoying the Selena/Lilith ending, I have to be honest, I’m inclined to change my mind to Evelyn/Callie canon ending since my mc is obviously more emotionally invested and attached to them over the other sisters...even if it means missing out on being the king.

With the main portion of the game completed, what’s the purpose of having the deep sleep spell? Was there going to be some DLC content later down the line?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Belle I believe the last save I have is after starting end game maybe ver .33 or so. If I want to see the game again due to the time it has been and see the early game improvements, would completing it and going to NG+ be the best option?

I feel like yes but I want to check for certain.

Thanks

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
With the main portion of the game completed, what’s the purpose of having the deep sleep spell? Was there going to be some DLC content later down the line?
The full purpose of that spell hasn't been revealed, but it's not necessary for the main story. That might change as I do the final balance pass later, but I don't think that spell is ever going to be important outside of a very specific scenario.

I don't understand the DLC comment. The game isn't complete. Why would I need to add DLC?

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
My mistake I assumed since the main story was complete, that any additional stats and/or spells may be introduced later in case you wanted to add some side stories or additional content set in either an earlier time (like the events that surrounded the previous fairy queen), concurrently through the POV of another character at the time of the impending coronation, or much later either right after, or maybe even years after the events that made up the endgame.

CopycatD

May 27, 2018
After postponing finding my old save to check out the endgame for a long while, I'm glad I did.

I found the little final adventure fun, but I was also very pleased with the multiple outcomes and the epilogues. I only found out too late (for the time invested) that there wouldn't be a good harem end, and having to face the consequences of my choices in the epilogue was very well done. The introduction to NG+ also felt very good after seeing what my actions caused, instead of straight up feeling like a dead end, you are given a chance to reform (even if that wasn't the intention). I feel it could've been handled worse (as in, to make the player feel worse), but the only epilogue that I actually felt bad for was the Belle spell one and it wasn't my first choice either.

It was a very fun journey, and the story was actually interesting which is something I don't see every day in these types of media.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belle and duningtwo

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
No offense, but you just perfectly encapsulated the big problem with this kind of concept: it completely, utterly disregards the feelings and opinions of the women in the story, treating them more as objects than actual people, a commodity to be traded around for your entertainment. There may be a historical precedent for that, but it's not even remotely close to the theme and ideas I want to convey with LLtP.

By sleeping around in this story, you are going behind the backs of almost all the women you flirt with. They're not going to just go "oh, okay" when they learn about this. More likely, they'll be furious with you. You'd be lucky to keep any relationships at all. Only in those cases where the women were already clearly accepting of this, such as with Lilith/Selena or Belle, does this work. Or if you accept a demon's essence inside your mind and body, corrupting your thoughts and emotions and turning you into a power-mad despot perfectly willing to erase people's personalities to turn them into your idealized version of who you want them to be.
I started the game a long time ago; I have to say that I found it interesting and that I liked practically all the LIs. Although it may seem paradoxical, I left it for that very reason: I dislike seeing more than one ending in games, only rarely do I see more than one, and only if I can avoid the first one using the mouse wheel. The number of LIs that interest me in this game is well over 1, so I decided to abandon it before having to choose.

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018

Edit: Oh, and as for the truthsayer hereditary thing, the game strongly implies that truthsaying tends to become latent in a bloodline, emerging only occasionally and randomly. Neither Selena nor Lilith are truthsayers, yet they both carry that ability inside them for their progeny to maybe inherit (or at least carry on to their offspring, and so on). The challenge isn't to find someone with truthsaying in their blood. The challenge is to find someone who actually gains the effects of this mostly latent ability.
you directly encouraged us to sleep around with the women then decided to said women weren't ok with there being more than one is the issue not to mention the game directly introduces aspects that dont give a shit about how the women feel and just treat them like sexual object *cough*morph sexuality *cough* so i really dont see how an ending like this goes against the theme in any real way

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Belle The Crone shrunk us once did she not?

Lilith should be able to do it again. We should get an epilogue where we shrink at least once a week to plow Belle silly. Until we get that growth spell.

Heck maybe we can even get Primrose to cast it, as she has some ability, if we are on her ending

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
yes but mc doesn't know that spell and unless dev changes mind or patrons want it will never learn.
Wait do the Patrons not want to plow Belle in every hole?
I am sad if this is true
Or is it they just want other things more in the polls?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Come on, guys, ye of little faith. Don't you think I know about Chekhov's gun and how to use it?
As long as his gun is the MC's penis and we use it on Belle I am happy with it LOL

I know too on the nose. But I do like Belle. Primrose is my favorite char model with Callie almost tied but they each have something that holds them back from being my best girl.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wait do the Patrons not want to plow Belle in every hole?
I am sad if this is true
Or is it they just want other things more in the polls?
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Since the Pixie is dev alter ego not so sure if He/she is so keen on that idea ;):ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ok but on a serious note; Belle always delivered high Quality stuff and the Story has a infinite amount of posibilitys and is quite inspiring as well so maybe there is a hope

OOzlolipop

Jan 19, 2021
Hi im an android user. Really loved the game but how do i save the game in the new version?. All i got is the save from previous ver by sliding up to open the menu then save

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes