Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
Why dont new renpy games open in my old laptop? It shows "performance warning" change renderer option.. No matter what I tweak, the game wont open..

To all the people that got the Performance Warning:
1. Download the and extract it.
2. Copy/move/extract your game folder into Ren'Py SDK folder.
3. Open renpy.exe (or renpy-32.exe if your OS is 32bit).
4. Select game from the Projects tab and click Launch Project
I hope this will help and you can enjoy this beautiful game.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Any chance we could put in the OP:

the only NTR is one kiss of your sister unless you step in and say "DAFUQ OUTTA HERE!" thereby eliminating any and all NTR

You know to stop the 3 times weekly asking

jande21
As if they'll read the OP. Hah!

In any case, I don't own or control this thread, so addressing your suggestion to me doesn't help since I am unable to edit the OP anyway.

Reactions: Dragon59

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017

the only NTR is one kiss of your sister unless you step in and say "DAFUQ OUTTA HERE!" thereby eliminating any and all NTR

You know to stop the 3 times weekly asking

jande21
They can't even follow a step by step walkthrough to save their lives, this won't stop shit.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Wait, didn’t there used to be NTR where you cuck the fairy king? (Including copious emasculating mentions of the king’s impotence.) Was that removed?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

well if doesn't interrupt it turns to more than kissing.

Wait, didn’t there used to be NTR where you cuck the fairy king? (Including copious emasculating mentions of the king’s impotence.) Was that removed?
no but it's mc cucking and isn't ntr by f95.

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
this game has surpassed even the deluca family in terms of good story imo, love this game wasn't expecting it to be so good

Reactions: Belle

Janinenine

Feb 2, 2020
View attachment 256530

Overview:
The King is dead. His daughter, Princess Selena, is set to take the crown. But something is wrong. Murder, backstabbing, and visions of extinction threaten to bring ruin to all that is good. And at the heart of it all is a tale of personal tragedy and lost love.
You are a Truthsayer. Yours is the ability to tell if someone is lying. With your mentor dead, it is up to you to protect the Princess when she arrives in your hometown for her coronation. But a secretive old crone and her foul-mouthed pixie assistant have different plans for you.
With a newly learned ability to uncover secrets and use them to your own advantage, you are tasked with getting close to Princess Selena to save her from her darkness. But to achieve that, you must practice by getting close to the women in town. Real close.
And as you venture towards your destiny, someone is watching you closely...
Thread Updated: 2021-06-24
Release Date: 2021-06-24
Developer: Belle -
Censored: No
Version: 0.36.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac (v0.33.0): - -
Android
(v0.32): - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - - PLEASE READ !!!

Extras: - Walkthrough(0.31) - Gallery Mod - ITALIAN TRANSLATION - SPANISH TRANSLATION - Fan Sign 2

*This port/version is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 610982 View attachment 610990 View attachment 610987 View attachment 610980 View attachment 610986 View attachment 610979 View attachment 610981 View attachment 610983 View attachment 610984 View attachment 610985 View attachment 610988 View attachment 610989 View attachment 610991 View attachment 610992
Save file
Please

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah I was just wondering if we were the ones doing the cucking or not.
well town seems to be pretty maleless besides some older guys. mc can get cucked in that case that let's envoy do what he wants to mc's sister.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
yeah I was just wondering if we were the ones doing the cucking or not.
In that case, there are both types.

As the others have mentioned, one dude is trying to get in your sisters pants. Depending on whether you interfere, this will be stopped quickly or it will continue.
Also, the fairy queen’s husband is pretty much as "cuck" as a character can be. Small, impotent in both senses of the word, jealous etc. The MC has to do some light stuff with the queen in front of him as part of the story. If you follow the queen path, the MC will completely cuck him, though that is optional.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes