Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Could you tell us what are the possible choices?
I don't really want to risk creating a situation where people start "voting" in this thread before my patrons/subscribers have had a chance to have their say, especially since this vote is supposed to actually influence my development priorities.

I've been open about missing features for some time, though. I'm pretty sure I've posted a list of those in this thread before, and all the poll options will be among those.

Reactions: xapican and darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I respect your point of view about this subject so I won't discuss any further, even though it makes zero sense to me

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I respect your point of view about this subject so I won't discuss no further, even though it makes zero sense to me
It's about throwing a bone to patrons/subscribers who haven't been able to influence things through polls (a stated $10 benefit) for a long time because of the endgame. They support me with far more money than I deserve. Let them enjoy this for a few days until the poll is over, huh?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
It's about throwing a bone to patrons/subscribers who haven't been able to influence things through polls (a stated $10 benefit) for a long time because of the endgame. They support me with far more money than I deserve. Let them enjoy this for a few days until the poll is over, huh?
Well since you answered, I still don't understand why the voting options should be kept secret.
Are you afraid your patrons aren't smart enough to make their own decisions? Or, from another point of view, some undecided patrons could use the help of others' opinions on what to focus next (I would gladly do it if I were).
The patrons are already being rewarded with the actual right to vote and make their voice being heard, I doubt that it can get any more rewarding than that.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Well since you answered, I still don't understand why the voting options should be kept secret.
Are you afraid your patrons aren't smart enough to make their own decisions? Or, from another point of view, some undecided patrons could use the help of others' opinions on what to focus next (I would gladly do it if I were).
The patrons are already being rewarded with the actual right to vote and make their voice being heard, I doubt that it can get any more rewarding than that.
Because the second I post those, people are going to start sharing what they would have voted for, and that's going to influence me, no matter how hard I try not to.

Reactions: darlic and Dhand

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Because the second I post those, people are going to start sharing what they would have voted for, and that's going to influence me, no matter how hard I try not to.
Ok now I understand, I didn't consider that.
( You should work on improving your self-esteem, though, you did a great job so far and Imho it can only get better if you keep doing what you want to do and care less about what others have to say about your own work, unless they're paying for it obviously)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
( You should work on improving your self-esteem, though, you did a great job so far and Imho it can only get better if you keep doing what you want to do and care less about what others have to say about your own work, unless they're paying for it obviously)
My self-esteem is perfectly all-right, I assure you. I have no idea how you managed to extract that nugget of a conclusion from what I said.

Reactions: PedoBeer

sinfulsindy

Jun 14, 2019
Assuming she has no self esteem is a asshat move. Just because she does things the way she does, giving back to her supporters, doesn’t give you the right to criticize or question her. If you don’t want to wait, donate to her via Patreon and put in your vote. If not, sit quietly and wait like the rest of us.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Assuming she has no self esteem is a asshat move. Just because she does things the way she does, giving back to her supporters, doesn’t give you the right to criticize or question her. If you don’t want to wait, donate to her via Patreon and put in your vote. If not, sit quietly and wait like the rest of us.
Lol? You got it all wrong, please make sure to read all my previous messages before hitting the post button

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Wow Belle ! you outdid yourself!! thanks for the endings !! was a great time these almost 2 years of Long Live the Princess and big Thank you to all guys who : Answerd questions, wrote Walktroughs, made Mods and also to all which gave Belle permanently feedback about bugs and glitches !! Really liked the Endings ! and looking forward to N
G+

Reactions: GmFn1869 and Belle

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why would it feel weirder than for other girls? Besides you don't have to do it, it's not like molesting sleeping people is ever required for a quest.
well he can fuck nell during daytime basically when wants and samara later when nell has left to become a queen.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
It is humbleness something like the IMHO, so far I understand, In my culturesphere is this phrase very comon has nothing to do with the *persived selfimage of the speaker ! anyway my personal opinion is that It is a cool move to equal the votes (even when I am not in the position to vote)
*perceived

pigmints

Jan 30, 2021
Why do you keep spreading this misinformation when I have clearly, multiple times, said the exact opposite of what you're telling everyone else?
Hi, thx for the game, was fun and some good caracthers but regarding this (and sorry but it is 700 pages if you have already answeared).
Do you have a timeline when you plan to finish the game or you just go adding stuff up and when you feel you want you end it?
Not putting pressure or anything, but since I "reached the final" I would like to play once again but with the full game and just wondering if you have something in mind to "close" the game or not.
On just another note, I know you probably have heard this a million times but the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again thx for the game and have a nice day

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Hi, thx for the game, was fun and some good caracthers but regarding this (and sorry but it is 700 pages if you have already answeared).
Do you have a timeline when you plan to finish the game or you just go adding stuff up and when you feel you want you end it?
Not putting pressure or anything, but since I "reached the final" I would like to play once again but with the full game and just wondering if you have something in mind to "close" the game or not.
On just another note, I know you probably have heard this a million times but the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again thx for the game and have a nice day
2 years of Solid development and everything said in Dialog boxes or Textboxes in the game fullfilled, lets me wait for the NG+ and I prefer that Belle take His/Her time to deliver Quality Entertainment. Anyway he /she has to satisfy his/her patrons or so to speak paying customers so I`ll get my Tea and cookies and wait till the completed end version (well hope there is some Rum left so the tea in not so boring )

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't get the option to be with Primrose at the end. Am I missing something?
did she got arrested or did you prolong her arrest until you proved her innocent? did you choose her to be li or fwb?

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
I am the only one wish to see more contents in absorb ending ??
Nope and welcome to the club but I sense that the whole endings will be elaborated for the NG+ ad so (deep inside i don´t want this VN to end ) Looking with exitement forward to the Next Update !

Reactions: Paapi
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes