niko82

Mar 29, 2020
hello, i really liked the game, its funny, litle hard to understand how to play, not to much grindy, long game play, nice renders, interresting stories, but the reverse of medals, is that after 5 time playing and always same bad end whe n selena "win", i readed here that there is much diferent path, a walktrough with diferents paths or a mod with different endings could nice, thats the mater with long games, that its take a looooooooong time to achive all paths and it become too repetitive for me

Reactions: trutru

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It's so fun to not have to focus on serious story business for a change. Right now, I'm adding lots of small features that are much needed but haven't been a priority, such as a spellbook (shows what spells you have learned and how many daily casts of Invade Mind you have left) and a to-do list (lists a bunch of activities you might want to focus on in case you get stuck or resume a save after a break).

Quality-of-life improvements are underrated.

Kambabolsa

Oct 9, 2020
It's so fun to not have to focus on serious story business for a change. Right now, I'm adding lots of small features that are much needed but haven't been a priority, such as a spellbook (shows what spells you have learned and how many daily casts of Invade Mind you have left) and a to-do list (lists a bunch of activities you might want to focus on in case you get stuck or resume a save after a break).

Quality-of-life improvements are underrated.
Have you thought about publishing it on steam when the game is complete ?

koustaro

Apr 29, 2017
Hello everyone,
after a long break I have started playing the game again and I am really enjoying it.

The only problem is, that I am stuck with the walkthrough. It says that when I do the rooftop climb with Nell I should try to kiss her and then remove Inhibitions, but everytime I try it does not show me that option and she rejects my advances. I have revealed everything but her dark secret ( I think I cant do that before kissing her anyways). Does someone know what I might be doing wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on latter case it feels weird to have funstuff with either of them when they sleep.

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Not sure if anyone has done this before (over 700 pages) but i'd like to do some kind of a poll on who you liked most in the game. Here's my list:

1. Belle, the cutest little fairy sidekick you could ever ask for. Bitchy but loyal to the end, and not to mention, funny as hell.

2. Primrose (if not for Belle). True love, and in it for the long run. She really loves you.
3. Tie between Lilith and Selena. Lilith is cuter (and i'm a sucker for blondes), but damn, Selena is hot in some shots.
4. The Leanan Sidhe (doh, blonde). Friends with Benefits ;)
5. Nell. Kind and dutiful.
6. The Fairy Queen. Dutiful and have a destiny.
7. Tie. Callie or Evelyn, hard choice. Both are cute and friendly to the player.
8. Erato. "You gotta be real horny to fuck a green bitch (Eddie Murphy quote on Captain Kirk).
9. Samara. She was to much of a bitch in the beginning, but later grew on me. I guess she's not all bad.

10. Belle, Primrose and Leanan Sidhe. The Perfect Threesome if there ever was one :)

What do you think?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm doing a poll on Patreon and SubscribeStar right now, open to the Wizard and Grandmaster tiers. Anyone who wishes to cast their vote about what I'm going to add to the game after 0.35 should make sure to check it out. :)

Reactions: kotte

trutru

Mar 29, 2020
well on latter case it feels weird to have funstuff with either of them when they sleep.
Why would it feel weirder than for other girls? Besides you don't have to do it, it's not like molesting sleeping people is ever required for a quest.

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Why would it feel weirder than for other girls? Besides you don't have to do it, it's not like molesting sleeping people is ever required for a quest.
Also, don't forget... This is a game. If you don't want to do anything... Then don't do it. Simple huh?

Reactions: trutru

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Not sure if anyone has done this before (over 700 pages) but i'd like to do some kind of a poll on who you liked most in the game. Here's my list:

1. Belle, the cutest little fairy sidekick you could ever ask for. Bitchy but loyal to the end, and not to mention, funny as hell.

2. Primrose (if not for Belle). True love, and in it for the long run. She really loves you.
3. Tie between Lilith and Selena. Lilith is cuter (and i'm a sucker for blondes), but damn, Selena is hot in some shots.
4. The Leanan Sidhe (doh, blonde). Friends with Benefits ;)
5. Nell. Kind and dutiful.
6. The Fairy Queen. Dutiful and have a destiny.
7. Tie. Callie or Evelyn, hard choice. Both are cute and friendly to the player.
8. Erato. "You gotta be real horny to fuck a green bitch (Eddie Murphy quote on Captain Kirk).
9. Samara. She was to much of a bitch in the beginning, but later grew on me. I guess she's not all bad.

10. Belle, Primrose and Leanan Sidhe. The Perfect Threesome if there ever was one :)

What do you think?
  1. Lea. Totally would die for her
  2. Fairy Queen. I love redheads and she's cute
  3. Erato
  4. Nell
  5. Evelyn
  6. Selena
  7. Primrose. Thank her father for raising his girl right
  8. Samarra
  9. Lilith
  10. Callie
  11. Belle. Would've been top 3 with a shrink spell
  12. The woman that catches you and Nell. The only reason I'm gonna play NG+ is so I can invite her to join
  13. Sister Agnes
  14. The woman in Callie's store that pays for her dress with a blowjob. Nice to see someone who appreciates the retail workers but that's only been one time

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
  3. Erato
  4. Nell
  5. Evelyn
  6. Selena
  8. Samarra
  9. Lilith
  10. Callie
  12. The woman that catches you and Nell. The only reason I'm gonna play NG+ is so I can invite her to join
  13. Sister Agnes
  14. The woman in Callie's store that pays for her dress with a blowjob. Nice to see someone who appreciates the retail workers but that's only been one time
  3. Erato
  4. Nell
  5. Evelyn
  6. Selena
  8. Samarra
  9. Lilith
  10. Callie
  13. Sister Agnes
Not sure what to make of you, but you have my respect... :) Still... You cannot remove Belle :( She's the developer of the game :)

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm doing a poll on Patreon and SubscribeStar right now, open to the Wizard and Grandmaster tiers. Anyone who wishes to cast their vote about what I'm going to add to the game after 0.35 should make sure to check it out. :)
Could you tell us what are the possible choices?

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
  3. Erato
  4. Nell
  5. Evelyn
  6. Selena
  8. Samarra
  9. Lilith
  10. Callie
  13. Sister Agnes
Belle at 11? Oh damn... :/

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes