Dec 21, 2020
Nice epilogues. Shame though, as we're forced to let some go in the "normal" ending, while the only way to reach such ending is to fool around with others, since some points are locked in some romance routes.

A shame for Leanan too, I liked the concept. So she truly was only a mere side-character eh ;/.

Reactions: User1230

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Belle I haven't played all the routes through the ending yet, I don't think, but from my experiences and the comments here there is a possible ending that you might be able to implement.

I hadn't played since 0.31 as it was close to the endings and I was willing to wait until you got all the way through to the end, so I saw the princess arrival through the epilogues in one go.

Thoughts in spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's what I have now. At some point I should get a review of the game together now that you have reached a credit scroll.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Now onto the things that really matter...like going back and reworking the perversity stat for the night encounters :cool:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Fourteen screen shots seems like a good number, but it may be time to update the selection so that it accurately reflects the game.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Fourteen screen shots seems like a good number, but it may be time to update the selection so that it accurately reflects the game.
It's not long since it was updated to reflect the game. I'm not sure what you think is missing. More screenshots probably won't convince anyone to play who isn't already convinced by those that are there.

Reactions: Crippy

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
How's the ntr in this game? I know it's avoidable but I wanna know how it happens and what exactly happens. Anyway, I'll probably gonna wait till the game is fully completed before I play this again, been more than a year since I played this last it was v0.19.0 damn time flies.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
How's the ntr in this game? I know it's avoidable but I wanna know how it happens and what exactly happens. Anyway, I'll probably gonna wait till the game is fully completed before I play this again, been more than a year since I played this last it was v0.19.0 damn time flies.
far as i know the only ntr in the game is the short scenes between evelyn and town hall dude (don't remember his name) and SPOILER!!! the lesbian ending could be considered ntr as all women turn lesbian and all men impotent. and the game is pretty much done. with endings and everything

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Now here is where I think you missed a possible path, not having looked at the code or gone back to actually try this, as I really just thought of it. When you get back to the hut and find the princesses "enjoying" each others company, there is some dialog about how they love each other but they would be ok with Dickon joining them and becoming king. Here is a potential path for you. If Dickon has only pursued his sister, and encouraged her to experience things with Callie, he should be able to say to the princesses, I understand that you love your sister and I would never betray that trust, and as a show of good faith I must confess something myself, I also love my sister, and she must be a part of this with us. I think the princesses would be understanding and would accept that condition.

Lastly, the Queen should announce that Lilith's child is also a child of Dickon. She should be able to say that while Lilith was in hiding, working to uncover a plot against the kingdom, she met and recruited Dickon to her cause and they grew close before the coronation. After Lilith and Dickon thwarted Thaddeus's plot and killed him (no need to go into details about the demon possession) and saved the kingdom, the Queen saw Dickon as a worthy suitor and agreed to the marriage before she knew of their relationship. Knowing that now, she is ok with sharing the new king with her sister as Princess Consort.
I've seen a few people suggest what you suggested in the first paragraph I quoted, but I just don't see it.

Remember, the MC isn't mind controlling the girls, despite what the thread tags might say. They're not so hopelessly infatuated with him that they'd accept anything at all just to stay in a relationship with him.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
like said only 1 ntr scene and even that is semi-ntr since woman isn't li yet at that point.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
I've seen a few people suggest what you suggested in the first paragraph I quoted, but I just don't see it.

Remember, the MC isn't mind controlling the girls, despite what the thread tags might say. They're not so hopelessly infatuated with him that they'd accept anything at all just to stay in a relationship with him.
I've been one of them and I'm happy to continue to debate this with all due respect to your great writing. :)

Last edited:

penpenny

Jul 26, 2017
Long Live the Princess [v0.34.0] Belle

Original Size Win/Linux: 936 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 312 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 295 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The files are unavailable as the MEGA account is down.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes