Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
So if the epilogue is complete, then what else in the game is needed for it to be considered "Complete"? A bunch of extra stuff that you will likely only get access to in new game plus?

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I really hope you make a double incest/4 way relationship ending with Selena/Lilith/Mc/Evelyn. I mean Selena condition for the marriage was for her to keep her relationship with her sister so why not have the mc ask to keep his own sibling relationship especially with evelyn and the uncle moving to the capital already. Evelyn already has sex with callie so she probably won't mind girls especially if that means she can stay with her brother forever. I mean no one would have the guts to question why the royal couple sisters are not married and stay with them.

Last edited:

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I downloaded the updated version. Started from the beginning, following the walkthrough exactly. I am not getting "ask about family records" from Primrose. Anybody have any idea why?
Is there really nobody who can help?

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
Did you take lunches with Evelyn? Until there's no longer new content in lunches, iirc. Then you go talk to Primorose, she'll mention they're in the Town Hall.
Thanks, I missed a lunch.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hey guys, I'm still new here so I'm not sure how things work. Do I have to redownload the entire game now that it has been updated to version 0.34(yay btw!)? Or is there a patch - which would be extremely helpful
You'll have to download the whole game again.

Last edited:

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
So if the epilogue is complete, then what else in the game is needed for it to be considered "Complete"? A bunch of extra stuff that you will likely only get access to in new game plus?
There's a lot to improve, for example the Fey queen morning sex time, only cunnilingos available so far.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Is it possible to get Evelyn's charisma point without getting into a relationship with her? I think she's the only one whose point requires that, which means the Lilith content (and anything else that requires 6 Charisma) is locked behind her relationship

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Is it possible to get Evelyn's charisma point without getting into a relationship with her? I think she's the only one whose point requires that, which means the Lilith content (and anything else that requires 6 Charisma) is locked behind her relationship
not yet

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes