Dec 21, 2020
Hey guys, I'm still new here so I'm not sure how things work. Do I have to redownload the entire game now that it has been updated to version 0.34(yay btw!)? Or is there a patch - which would be extremely helpful

aaa999

Sep 26, 2017
I have singled out this particular quote, but this answer goes to all of you who ask for variations of this. I'm going to say this only once:

What the fuck kind of game did you people think you were playing?

If you think I would have extended epilogues showing empty, mindless husks used for your sexual pleasure, then you are mistaken. If you think I would show those same empty husks pregnant, you are mistaken. If you think any of the girls would be fine with sharing you with everyone else... what? How the hell does that make sense considering what you know of the girls? There are a couple of them that might accept that in a limited form, and those are already dealt with (or will be dealt with, such as with Callie).

The harem ending is in the game because people asked for it. Yes, it is an afterthought as I never planned to have it there, but since people kept asking for it, this was the only logical way for me to deal with it. Did nobody ever stop to ask themselves why I often answered "careful what you wish for" when they asked me for a harem ending?

Under no circumstance am I going to present the rape of countless mind-controlled women as a good thing, and I'm definitely not going to reward those who go for such a thing any more than strictly necessary. The "mind-control" spell in LLtP is called Remove Inhibitions for a reason.

Some of the responses I've seen this past day from people wanting a harem ending frankly disturb me.
I can't speak for others, but I'm very satisfied with the game and story overall. Your logic also makes perfect sense - I guess personally on my side, if the route is not developed or is added more so as an afterthought, I'd rather it not be in the game at all, but that is just my personal preference. I personally generally like exploring both light and dark themes in these type of games, hence my question both there's plenty of examples of games focusing just on one or the other and being absolutely amazing. My post was not really intended as criticism and more of an inquiry, so my apologies if that was misunderstood.

As someone who doesn't really post and lurk, this is basically one game that has made me take exception to the rule and in the end all I want to do is to thank you for your hard work and for an interesting and fun storyline where I didn't have high expectations at the start.

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I am following the walkthrough, and I am not getting the "ask about family records" option from Primrose. This has happened before, which is why I am following the walkthrough.

Reactions: Punto
Nov 11, 2019
Out of curiosity, did you skip the words and just look at the pretty pictures?

I have to ask because going for that ending would have killed him. He can't be with her, it's impossible.
I'm going to defend the OP on this one. The way the dialog is worded I also thought she might return at some point with a spell or potion so they could be together.

Reactions: genthrow

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hey guys, I'm looking for this clue: "Two years ago, Princess Lilith fell from the castle barbican and into the moat, where she drowned. " how do I get it?

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Hey guys, I'm looking for this clue: "Two years ago, Princess Lilith fell from the castle barbican and into the moat, where she drowned. " how do I get it?
Read the book "The Royal Family" at the library to get the clue that Princess Selena has a twin sister, then ask Thaddeus at the town hall about that clue.

Reactions: Lambanomai

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
Hey guys, I'm still new here so I'm not sure how things work. Do I have to redownload the entire game now that it has been updated to version 0.34(yay btw!)? Or is there a patch - which would be extremely helpful
Unfortunately, you have to re-dl everything

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
Belle thank you for being loyal to the tone of the rest of your game and not making, "empty, mindless husks used for your sexual pleasure".--I would think going from a lonely, no-name slacker to the king of the fucking realm in a royally incestuous thruple is wish-fulfillment enough for an ending!

But oh man, the way you showed both the happy and the unhappy consequences of the players' actions was amazing. It tore me up that I'd put myself in a position where I could see every happy ending, but no ending was all happiness because I'd been fooling around on everyone. Now that's an epilogue!

After all of the enjoyment you've given me, I just wanted to congratulate and thank you. I absolutely loved every update of Long Live the Princess and I eagerly await your next project and the remaining polish you add to LLtP. You have a gift for storytelling and game design <3

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I downloaded the updated version. Started from the beginning, following the walkthrough exactly. I am not getting "ask about family records" from Primrose. Anybody have any idea why?

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, Sister Agnes is a unique NG+ character and will get content there.

The Leanan Sídhe is complete as far as content goes. I don't have any plans for another ending or anything else with her. She's a minor character and was always intended to be so.
WooHoo! Awesome! I can't wait for more sex ed with the fairy queen, deep sleep spell, and the Nun! I'll be waiting patiently for March! :love:

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I searched the thread about NTR (found a bunch of bashing and complaints) and breezed over the walkthrough but I'm trying to avoid spoilers. Can someone please tell me if the "NTR path" is obvious to find and whether or not there is more that just a couple of scenes with it? Just need to know if the NTR is skimpy really, sorry for bringing it up. Thanks :LOL:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I just want to add that Renonymous (a Newbie) pretty well summed up my feelings for this ending.

I mean, "what's this?? Your MC Choices MATTER?!! Really!??! "
The ability to give the variation of endings based on previous choices makes this a phenomenon in itself. No other game I've played yet has managed to give this much sensibility, good plotting, clear vision of what would/should happen if the MC acts like a man, a monster or a mouse and show it would result in a specific ending/consequence. Out Standing!

After having played all the way through (several times) the only thing I think I could add in the way of constructive criticism is the length of the MC's monolog throughout the game. The MC extensively thinks of everything down to the nitty gritty and worries about every little possibility so much that it extends the text . . . and the length of the game actions more than a little. Especially at the climax while Belle and the Fairy Queen are holding the Demon at bay while he ruminates through several layers of thinking/decision making, were I felt, overdrawn and lessened the drama. I'm sure you had your reasons for writing him that way but I thought you might want to know my impression. (If you wanted to make him seem more 'wimpy' and insecure, you succeeded.)

None the less, this was a magnificent production. My Hat's off to you, Sir! Please ignore--as you have--those who feel disappointed because they didn't get their harem of nubile concubines to satiate their every fantasy. It is refreshing to see a game in which plot and character are held in high regard. 30

TheGhost13579

May 1, 2018
I searched the thread about NTR (found a bunch of bashing and complaints) and breezed over the walkthrough but I'm trying to avoid spoilers. Can someone please tell me if the "NTR path" is obvious to find and whether or not there is more that just a couple of scenes with it? Just need to know if the NTR is skimpy really, sorry for bringing it up. Thanks :LOL:
There is no NTR there is a one moment where you can let your sister have sex with another guy or interrupt it. She is a potential love interest but you are not with her at that stage of the story.

Reactions: Lou111
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes