JNI

Aug 15, 2019
Belle, I am aware that, due to a shortage of medieval/fantasy assets, your next project will be set in different era. Will Belle, our favorite fairy, possibly be making an appearance? The concept of a series of games based on her further adventures in different time periods in manner similar to the Blackadder TV series has an appeal! (Well to me at least!)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle, I am aware that, due to a shortage of medieval/fantasy assets, your next project will be set in different era. Will Belle, our favorite fairy, possibly be making an appearance? The concept of a series of games based on her further adventures in different time periods in manner similar to the Blackadder TV series has an appeal! (Well to me at least!)
Doubtful. Not only would it likely not fit with what I have in mind, but Belle's character model is based on outdated technology that I'd rather move away from. I want to start with a blank slate and brand new technology, and then use my experience with what worked and what didn't in LLtP to help development along.

Also, don't assume that whatever I make next will be similar in style to LLtP. It might be completely different in more ways than one.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle Is the NG+ where you intend to have a Callie love path? It would be nice if there was a Evelyn + Her ending the second go round...
Nah, it will be in the base game. Honestly, there is very, very little left for me to consider Callie's romance path complete. we're basically there with the exception of some dialogue and perhaps a unique sex scene. It just hasn't been given priority because it was unimportant to the main story. Once NG+ is ready, in its most basic form, there is nothing holding me back from adding stuff like that.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.34 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Its obvious dev want to rush this game as soon as possible.That way he can move to other project eventhough this game half ass completed.Don't asking about adding this and that,not happening.Let him do his stuff
( ̄~ ̄;)

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
Belle thank you for this brilliant game! I found the best ending ever and the main is the man who get all the girls in the end! It's been a long journey and once again thank you for creating this game!

Will we see the add on like for the Fairy Queen sex ed thing and the deep sleep spell? Either way you're pretty awesome developer!

Reactions: Belle

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
Hey could anyone be a hero and share a save file before the true ending for 0.34? I would really, really appreciate the help.

TheGhost13579

May 1, 2018
Will you be adding content with the Nun?

And would love to have an ending with Lea maybe newgame+ we can learn a spell to help her?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Will you be adding content with the Nun?

And would love to have an ending with Lea maybe newgame+ we can learn a spell to help her?
Yes, Sister Agnes is a unique NG+ character and will get content there.

The Leanan Sídhe is complete as far as content goes. I don't have any plans for another ending or anything else with her. She's a minor character and was always intended to be so.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes