Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Thanks, I have no idea how I missed this. The strangest thing is that those epilogues definitely showed up for me during testing, but now I don't understand how that could have happened. I'm going to fix this for the next update.

There will be more epilogues involving Callie (and Evelyn) once Callie's romance path is complete.

See above for Callie. Her story isn't done. Belle is likely to get expanded, as well. I mean, I can't just leave the whole subplot with the Shrink spell hanging.

Generally speaking, if anyone thinks some kind of epilogue is missing in this version, ask yourself if it would be considered a side story or part of the main story. The latter should be complete, but there are still plenty of holes to fill in the former.

I have singled out this particular quote, but this answer goes to all of you who ask for variations of this. I'm going to say this only once:

What the fuck kind of game did you people think you were playing?

If you think I would have extended epilogues showing empty, mindless husks used for your sexual pleasure, then you are mistaken. If you think I would show those same empty husks pregnant, you are mistaken. If you think any of the girls would be fine with sharing you with everyone else... what? How the hell does that make sense considering what you know of the girls? There are a couple of them that might accept that in a limited form, and those are already dealt with (or will be dealt with, such as with Callie).

The harem ending is in the game because people asked for it. Yes, it is an afterthought as I never planned to have it there, but since people kept asking for it, this was the only logical way for me to deal with it. Did nobody ever stop to ask themselves why I often answered "careful what you wish for" when they asked me for a harem ending?

Under no circumstance am I going to present the rape of countless mind-controlled women as a good thing, and I'm definitely not going to reward those who go for such a thing any more than strictly necessary. The "mind-control" spell in LLtP is called Remove Inhibitions for a reason.

Some of the responses I've seen this past day from people wanting a harem ending frankly disturb me.
Mc is a "very good" man / Selena removed his production bags, So he did not even touched some girls in absorb path. Crap!!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Since the game is almost finished, I wish there will be a time travel mode like a prequel where you can see the love story of MC's parents how it all began, it's really an interesting one for me because its
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Since the game is almost finished, I wish there will be a time travel mode like a prequel where you can see the love story of MC's parents how it all began, it's really an interesting one for me because its
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game does currently support this kind of side content through the Probe Memory spell, but I don't think I should touch that specific type of content because of the Patreon restrictions. There should be other uses for Probe Memory, though, that lets us see things that happened outside of the scope of the main timeline.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Damn it, seem to have run across the bug with Nell's dark secret with the part about her being half-Fey disappearing since I did the Queen's visions and am ready to take her there.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Damn it, seem to have run across the bug with Nell's dark secret with the part about her being half-Fey disappearing since I did the Queen's visions and am ready to take her there.
What bug are you referring to? What do you expect to happen? I see nothing in the code that should indicate a problem with this clue.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
good ending, she would have killed mc eventually.
I can think of worse ways to die, like having your neck snapped by a demon. At least with Lea it's gonna feel good

you don't need that clue, you need the clue that she's FQ's daughter

Jan 28, 2018
The harem ending is in the game because people asked for it. Yes, it is an afterthought as I never planned to have it there, but since people kept asking for it, this was the only logical way for me to deal with it. Did nobody ever stop to ask themselves why I often answered "careful what you wish for" when they asked me for a harem ending?
Good on you, chief. Really, I think it's cool that you have a specific vision of what you wanted and I know you're getting some flak, but I encourage you to commit completely with what you envision for your story. Can't please everyone, and games can have bad endings (bad as in bad consequences in universe, not bad as in poorly written, which this game is most certainly not) not every story has to reward every choice you make, sometimes if you fuck up, you gotta see the consequences. I'm just another jerkoff in this site, though, so take it with grain of salt and all that.

Anyways, cool beans, Belle.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The game does currently support this kind of side content through the Probe Memory spell, but I don't think I should touch that specific type of content because of the Patreon restrictions. There should be other uses for Probe Memory, though, that lets us see things that happened outside of the scope of the main timeline.
Then how about patch ?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Then how about patch ?
If you're referring to patching in extra content outside of Patreon guidelines, I can't do that. Sorry.

Before anyone jumps on the anti-Patreon bandwagon here, I never had any plans for a scene like this anyway. I might have considered it based on community feedback if the Patreon rules weren't in place, but there's nothing to be done about it now. Besides, I can't keep adding on to this game forever. Sooner or later, I'm going to have to move to my next project. I hope to be able to do that in 2021.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
What bug are you referring to? What do you expect to happen? I see nothing in the code that should indicate a problem with this clue.
Hurm, I guess I just had to use the clue "Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter" twice during that. Thought I needed the part Fey clue which had disappeared.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Frankly the epilogue for Belle should have been that MC eventually learned the Shrink spell. For more sexy times.
I'm planning for an epilogue for Belle that utilizes the Shrink spell, but you're going to have to learn it before the endgame. This is currently not possible.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes