Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
There are six cumshot renders in the extracts but in the game i can only see one of them.
You probably want to put those images in a spoiler tag.

And they are used, as I said. I have no idea why you don't see them, but I'd look at your preferences or check that you're using the official version of the game. If you doubleclick or use the skip button, you will jump past them.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
You probably want to put those images in a spoiler tag.

And they are used, as I said. I have no idea why you don't see them, but I'd look at your preferences or check that you're using the official version of the game. If you doubleclick or use the skip button, you will jump past them.
Opps,i was at fault.Skipping transitions was on in my game.

Reactions: Belle

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I reached the point where Evelyn writes a letter and leaves. The walktrough says to go talk to her but where the heck is she?
you confessed your feelings towards her too early and she left? if so then nothing you can do besides reload from save or restart.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
you confessed your feelings towards her too early and she left? if so then nothing you can do besides reload from save or restart.

The freaking walktrough said to do so, and she came at night and we fucked. When do you know to tell her?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
lol

walkthrough says many things and some should be taken with grain of salt. confess your feelings when she's under spell.

So on a serious note when exactly is that? How far do you need to go with the spell to put her under?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
and used all options when under mind control?

Yes but I just found out how I fucked up. So instead of using incest option go out of spell, tell her about true parentage out of it, then go back into spell and then tell incest is ok

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes but I just found out how I fucked up. So instead of using incest option go out of spell, tell her about true parentage out of it, then go back into spell and then tell incest is ok
yea mistakes are easy to make, harder to fix.

Volare!

May 6, 2019
I was expecting a Evelyn + Callie ending. Bug?

A harem ending would also be nice, I mean, we can even change sexual orientations, why not use remove inhibitions to make someone okay with the idea of being in a harem?

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes