Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Man,when the banish option is just to fucking short and its harem route,where is the pregnant girls?Belle?God,that just makes me dissapointed ngl.Come on,Belle.Thats too short!

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Man,when the banish option is just to fucking short and its harem route,where is the pregnant girls?Belle?God,that just makes me dissapointed ngl.Come on,Belle.Thats too short!
I've been warning people about this ending for probably over a year by this point. It's a bad ending, which should hopefully be obvious to anyone who's seen it (and if it's not, that's kind of worrying). I don't want to glorify what happens in it, nor do I want it to feel like too much of a reward. It's short (and creepy) by design.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I've been warning people about this ending for probably over a year by this point. It's a bad ending, which should hopefully be obvious to anyone who's seen it (and if it's not, that's kind of worrying). I don't want to glorify what happens in it, nor do I want it to feel like too much of a reward. It's short (and creepy) by design.
Duude,its not about bad design.I choose Absorb because its the only option where i can stay with all the girls without make any of them sad.I dont want to see any of them sad,which is why i choose to become a king,take both of princess as my queen and have a harem with all of them.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
But for me, banish path is bad ending. Because then we have to see some crying pregnant girls. My mc is not a monster to leave his girls & kids.

Feels like lot of scenes missing in absorb path. I hope scenes will get added to it

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Duude,its not about bad design.I choose Absorb because its the only option where i can stay with all the girls without make any of them sad.I dont want to see any of them sad,which is why i choose to become a king,take both of princess as my queen and have a harem with all of them.
Absolutely agreed

Reactions: KEKBUR and Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
But for me, banish path is bad ending. Because then we have to see some crying pregnant girls. My mc is not a monster to leave his girls & kids.

Feels like lot of scenes missing in absorb path. I hope scenes will get added to it
Fucking real man,im forced to see evelyn and the other crying,And she is pregnant.-_-.And MC break up with them,like bruh...

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes