the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live the Princess v0.34.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
again half a dozen games updated during weekend. IT'S CONSPIRACY!!!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Long Live the Princess [v0.34.0] Belle

Original Size Win/Linux: 936 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 312 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 295 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey Belle, Do you have any plans for afterpaths if we absorb the demon? Like after the MC enslaves them all?
Afterpaths? What are you talking about? If you played this update, you should already know that the story is over for that path as well as the others.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I feel like the 'Absorb Demon' path isn't fleshed out, plus there's no Belle.
Given the choices of having to end several relationships on the 'Banish' path, the prior choice imho is a far better one, but lacks content.

Reactions: Genji and MrStrike

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This would be a nice game for a walk through mod :p , or did I missed that one somewhere allready.
only written wt which ends before endgame. you can request for wt mod but will it happen is diff. thing (since it might be needed to redone for ng+).

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes