Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I see. Sigh, then I really have no idea how I missed the 6th point. I guess I'll restart, maybe it was a bug.

Thanks for your time anyway!
I doubt it's a bug. Check that you've read the charisma book in the library.

Dec 21, 2020
did you have sex with Samarra after the duel?
Wait....I think this is the one. I don't think I did. I wanted to keep Samarra as more of a mentor figure in the game so I refrained from doing that. I just went ahead after with the Invade Mind for secrets, reached the max there and that's it.

Shit, was it because of that that I didn't gain the last char point? Dammit.....

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Wait....I think this is the one. I don't think I did. I wanted to keep Samarra as more of a mentor figure in the game so I refrained from doing that. I just went ahead after with the Invade Mind for secrets, reached the max there and that's it.

Shit, was it because of that that I didn't gain the last char point? Dammit.....
I had forgotten that I apparently decided to have Samarra's point locked behind her romance path, unlike most of the other girls. That's more of a problem right now than it will be in the future. I might also reconsider this approach to Samarra's point. We'll see.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Only just discovered this game but kinda confused by these version numbers it's v0.33.0 which sounds kind of low but the game is already updated to include the end game? So is the main story nearly complete with just the epilogues and a some scenes/options throughout the game needed to be put in.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Only just discovered this game but kinda confused by these version numbers it's v0.33.0 which sounds kind of low but the game is already updated to include the end game? So is the main story nearly complete with just the epilogues and a some scenes/options throughout the game needed to be put in.
What makes you think version numbers are the same as percentages? LLtP started at 0.01 (not technically true, but it's been that way retroactively) and has gone up by 0.01 for every new release. Why should I jump to arbitrary version numbers to represent some kind of vague completion degree? That's not what version numbers are supposed to be used for. If you see developers using them that way, then they are using them in a non-standard way.

The game will be version 1.00 when it's done. That doesn't mean it will move via 0.99 first.

I'm on record stating that I believe the game will be done this year. That means it will likely go from version 0.40-something directly to 1.00 in one jump. Don't read more into version numbers than what they represent.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes