Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Long Live the Princess version 0.34.0 is now available for download on and .

The main storyline is finally over. The epilogue is complete, and by the time you have finished this update, you will have seen the credits roll, at last.

But don't worry, there is still a lot to do. The game is far from finished yet, so stay tuned for future updates to fill out all the content that is not essential to the story. I might also expand upon some of these epilogues, depending on feedback. Remember, you're only going to see a fraction of all the possible epilogues in one playthrough.

In this update, you get to make one of your most important decisions so far, with life-changing consequences. Make sure you stay until after the credits if you want a resolution to the biggest remaining mystery in the game.

I'd love to hear what everyone ends up picking in the end, so please tell me how things ended up for you.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.34.0 - Endgame Part 4 - Epilogue:
  • The epilogue has been fully implemented, concluding the game's main storyline.
  • One new sex scene.
  • Added a new musical track.
  • Limited the number of saved game pages shown at pages above 99 to prevent layout problems.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

The main storyline is finally over. The epilogue is complete, and by the time you have finished this update, you will have seen the credits roll, at last.

But don't worry, there is still a lot to do. The game is far from finished yet, so stay tuned for future updates to fill out all the content that is not essential to the story. I might also expand upon some of these epilogues, depending on feedback. Remember, you're only going to see a fraction of all the possible epilogues in one playthrough.

In this update, you get to make one of your most important decisions so far, with life-changing consequences. Make sure you stay until after the credits if you want a resolution to the biggest remaining mystery in the game.

I'd love to hear what everyone ends up picking in the end, so please tell me how things ended up for you.

Enjoy!

• The epilogue has been fully implemented, concluding the game's main storyline.
  • One new sex scene.
  • Limited the number of saved game pages shown at pages above 99 to prevent layout problems.
so absorbing was a better choice for the way I played before the endgame. kinda expected:devilish:

D

Deleted member 59977

Looking forward to playing this one. The last time I played was when the girl with the girl with the golden armour and her black haired apprentice were introduced.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Looking forward to playing this one. The last time I played was when the girl with the girl with the golden armour and her black haired apprentice were introduced.
That was one of the absolutely first updates. LLtP has come a long, long, long way since then.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mecha_froggy

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
"But don't worry, there is still a lot to do. The game is far from finished yet, so stay tuned for future updates to fill out all the content that is not essential to the story "

Man...i'm really happy to hear this, i was really sad thinking that the game was already completed.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Damm... it has been a long journey with this game, and i loved every moment of it.
I remember the first release and how the story was already better than average... but it got even better and better along the way. Each character with a distinct personality, proper worldbuilding... good renders and good sexy-times.
I'm looking forward to the last few updates that wrap up this absolute gem of a game.

You really deserve to be proud of this game, Belle.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Enjoy!

• One new sex scene.
Downloading the subscribestar version and grats on finishing the main story, even if still a lot of work to do on filling content and NG+. :)

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Is Callie not an option for the final romance choice, or have I screwed something up with her?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is Callie not an option for the final romance choice, or have I screwed something up with her?
Her romance path isn't complete yet, so you can't pick her. She will be added later.

Reactions: albul
4.60 star(s) 377 Votes