professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
PhoenixFireeye

I like your accurate and thorough explanation of the spells in the game. (Couldn't a said it better maself)
However, I'm afraid you're wasting good sense and logic. I'm afraid guys like Jimayo and BlasKyau are of the persuasion that if it doesn't fit their desires and expectations then it is you who are wrong. Kind of like the women in my life who kept saying, "You should have known what I wanted if you love me!!" a the top of their voice.
Still, it was an admirable try and a 'tip of the hat' to you sir'...as well as a big one to Belle who devised such a balanced clever set of plot twists and rules in what is one of, if not THE best written game on site.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
"swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu"

What the actual fuck is mean by this.
Why only in this game, the menu bar option is hard to open.
Made this like unplayable.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
"swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu"

What the actual fuck is mean by this.
Why only in this game, the menu bar option is hard to open.
Made this like unplayable.
Hey, if you don't like it, play the official Android version instead. Don't blame me for what is done in the unofficial ports.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Hey, if you don't like it, play the official Android version instead. Don't blame me for what is done in the unofficial ports.
I'm not blaming you.

But it’s hard and also doesn’t work, I am trying to open the menu bar from the previous day...
Don't know why it is 2x in this unofficial version.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Having said that, there is a harem ending in the game that will be fleshed out (a little bit) in the upcoming update. It just doesn't work the way you think, and you'd be hard-pressed to call it a happy ending.
There in lies the beauty of headcanon. I mean devs do so much of the heavy lifting, creating the story and h scenes, I don't get why people complain instead of just imagining the story is different.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The next release is crawling ever closer. I'm writing the epilogues now and making good progress. All the renders are done. Most of you are only ever going to see a mere fraction of all the epilogue text in the game.

Dec 21, 2020
Hey guys, new here. This game is really nice to play! I was invested in the story.

But I need some help, I just can't seem to be able to get that last charisma point. Aside from Lilith and Selena (since I didn't start the endgame), all the girls that could be waifu'd were waifu'd, including Evelyn - which is where I got my second to last charisma point.

But I'm stuck now. Nell doesn't seem like she'll give one, and I reached the max possible with Callie and the others. (Callie, Samarra, Evelyn and Primrose are maxed).

If that's helping with some way, Nell is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I thought maybe the nun, but she seems to have disappeared from the game......I visit the church and no sign of her since that busting-lie event.

I really seem to be stuck right now. Please help!

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey guys, new here. This game is really nice to play! I was invested in the story.

But I need some help, I just can't seem to be able to get that last charisma point. Aside from Lilith and Selena (since I didn't start the endgame), all the girls that could be waifu'd were waifu'd, including Evelyn - which is where I got my second to last charisma point.

But I'm stuck now. Nell doesn't seem like she'll give one, and I reached the max possible with Callie and the others. (Callie, Samarra, Evelyn and Primrose are maxed).

If that's helping with some way, Nell is

I thought maybe the nun, but she seems to have disappeared from the game......I visit the church and no sign of her since that busting-lie event.

I really seem to be stuck right now. Please help!
Nell is the source of the last point, but because of the situation in your spoiler tags, it's too late for you to do anything about it anymore. You need to seduce her before you reach that point in the story.

Not that it helps you right now, but there will be more ways to gain charisma points in future versions, once more romance paths are added. For example, you will be able to get one point from Callie once her romance path is complete.

Dec 21, 2020
Nell is the source of the last point, but because of the situation in your spoiler tags, it's too late for you to do anything about it anymore. You need to seduce her before you reach that point in the story.

Not that it helps you right now, but there will be more ways to gain charisma points in future versions, once more romance paths are added. For example, you will be able to get one point from Callie once her romance path is complete.
Oh hey there. Thanks for the reply!

Huh, that's weird. So being her "boyfriend" wasn't the end to her route? Considering
So there was more to it?

But thanks for the reply. I guess I'll have to restart....

Alright, looking forward to it :D

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Oh hey there. Thanks for the reply!

Huh, that's weird. So being her "boyfriend" wasn't the end to her route? Considering
So there was more to it?

But thanks for the reply. I guess I'll have to restart....

Alright, looking forward to it :D
If you're her boyfriend, she gave you a point of charisma.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes