Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Any differences in dialogue?
If you have unlocked her FWB scene at some point and her naughtiness at another, you can see for yourself in the gallery. You don't have to achieve both in the same playthrough for that to apply.

Lioucam

Jun 5, 2020
Great game, 5 stars or nothing.
Many contents already, the characters are beautiful and the scenario is good.
I did not skip any dialogues it proves something
I love it

Nizzz

Dec 30, 2018
If you want to skip text, you can press ctrl or tab (tab keeps it on, ctrl skips while it is pressed). You can also choose to skip unread text as well in the menu. I personally don't like auto, because I miss reading some of the longer text boxes.
???
Control or tab is for skiping the text, no for auto-forward, It's not the same

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
???
Control or tab is for skiping the text, no for auto-forward, It's not the same
The difference between auto and skip is: Auto = Text advances automatically after a set amount of time (adjustable in preference) whether you've read it or not; Skip = when it's active it will very quickly go through text you've already seen and will turn off at choices and unread text (though this can be set to skip unread text as well in preferences though I wouldn't do that). They are similar but different, mainly in the speed and how to activate them.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
How is a game where you can influence people's minds via magic(including making them ok with incest and changing their sexuality) not a harem game? Pretty sure I'd use that power to make them ok with me being with the other women in my life.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How is a game where you can influence people's minds via magic(including making them ok with incest and changing their sexuality) not a harem game? Pretty sure I'd use that power to make them ok with me being with the other women in my life.
by dev's choice not harem.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Only if you don't pay attention to it.

Hint: "Remove Inhibitions" doesn't do what you think it does.
It can literally alter someone's sexual orientation. That's huge compared to making someone ok with a polygamous/polyamorous relationship.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It can literally alter someone's sexual orientation. That's huge compared to making someone ok with a polygamous/polyamorous relationship.
With a spell specifically made for doing so. There is no such spell for making a harem that the game mentions. If it existed, your comment would be true as it would make no sense for that not to be available to the player. As it is, such a spell has not been introduced and will not be in the future. What you're doing right now is that you see a magic system that is loosely defined to the player on purpose, and you choose to interpret it in such a way that if you can't do exactly what you think the magic system should allow you to do, it makes no sense. This is a logic trap of your own construction.

Having said that, there is a harem ending in the game that will be fleshed out (a little bit) in the upcoming update. It just doesn't work the way you think, and you'd be hard-pressed to call it a happy ending.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
With a spell specifically made for doing so. There is no such spell for making a harem that the game mentions. If it existed, your comment would be true as it would make no sense for that not to be available to the player. As it is, such a spell has not been introduced and will not be in the future. What you're doing right now is that you see a magic system that is loosely defined to the player on purpose, and you choose to interpret it in such a way that if you can't do exactly what you think the magic system should allow you to do, it makes no sense. This is a logic trap of your own construction.

Having said that, there is a harem ending in the game that will be fleshed out (a little bit) in the upcoming update. It just doesn't work the way you think, and you'd be hard-pressed to call it a happy ending.
I have tried the game a bit, and I have to say that I liked it, in fact, there are several girls that interest me. However, after reading your post, along with the fact that I don't like to play more than one ending (and an ending that I don't like bothers me more than anything I've been able to enjoy during the game), I have decided not to continue playing.

Thank you very much for the game and good luck.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

It's remove inhibitions, not fundamentally alter their core personality and genetics.

The problem isn't that I don't understand remove inhibitions, but that you don't understand sexual orientation.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It's remove inhibitions, not fundamentally alter their core personality and genetics.

The problem isn't that I don't understand remove inhibitions, but that you don't understand sexual orientation.
... Didn't you say you played the game? Your post just now seems to indicate that you haven't.

Reactions: hornman69

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017

Remove Inhibitions isn't the spell that changes sexual orientation, that is Morph Sexuality. Every time the MC uses remove inhibitions, he basically makes the girl more likely to act on her curiosity or less likely to talk herself out of trying something because of fears and societal norms.

Evelyn was already curious about being with a girl and already in love with the MC so using remove inhibitions to convince her to have sex with Callie and the MC makes sense.

Primrose was curious about a lot of sex acts, but because her dad told her that certain acts were naughty convinced her not to try them. So using remove inhibitions to undo what her dad did makes sense.

But Callie being a lesbian required a different spell (Morph Sexuality) to make her ever so slightly bi-curious. Remove inhibitions wouldn't work here because it wasn't an inhibition. Once she was slightly bi-curious, the MC has to slowly let her experiment with him so she will become bisexual.

The problem with your view is that you don't understand what part of each character's behaviour is caused by inhibitions to be removed and what is caused by personality and genetics.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes